SIT, DOWN, AND STFU, SPANKY!!!!

Phoenix68

SIT, DOWN, AND SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP, SPANKY!!!!
November 30, 2023
roflmao.gif

Werbung:
“Mr. Kise, please control your client,” Engoron responded.

Trump continued briefly. “Your honor, look,
I did nothing wrong,” he said. “They should pay me for what we had to go through. What they’ve done to me reputationally and everything else.”
confusion-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
Trump’s closing argument speech mimicked his testimony when the attorney general called him as a witness, where Engoron tried and eventually gave up trying to get Trump to answer questions directly and not give political speeches."
Crybaby[1].jpg

“Mr. Kise, please control your client,” Engoron responded.

Trump continued briefly. “Your honor, look,
I did nothing wrong,” he said. “They should pay me for what we had to go through. What they’ve done to me reputationally and everything else.”
Trump’s closing argument speech mimicked his testimony when the attorney general called him as a witness, where Engoron tried and eventually gave up trying to get Trump to answer questions directly and not give political speeches."
Democrats may fool the bent or gullible, but the majority of Americans know Trump is being unjustly targeted for impure political reasons.

1705048941653.jpeg
1705053321803.png

1705053397520.jpeg

Werbung:
"Spanky Trump complained Wednesday that his lawyers were not given unlimited chances to reject prospective jurors at his New York criminal hush money trial.

But state law caps the number of would-be jurors his lawyers can strike without cause.

Samantha Chorny, a criminal defense lawyer in New York City, told CNBC that if there were unlimited peremptory strikes, as
Trump wants, “I mean, no one would ever pick a jury.”

Trump’s complaint on Truth Social demonstrates his willful ignorance of the law,” said Jeremy Saland, another New York criminal defense attorney.

Saland said it is difficult to imagine that
Trumpdoesnt know that simple fact” about jury selection strike rules, particularly since he faces four pending criminal cases.

“It tells me he doesn’t really believe” what he is saying and that Trump is trying to “appear as a victim,” Saland said."

1713376922139.jpeg

"TWINKIES, GODDAMMIT, TWINKIES!!! WHAT, I GOTTA SPELL IT, FOR YOU???? I NEED A GODDAMN TWINKIE-FIX.....NOW!!!!!!"

Last edited:
Back