Site Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gipper

If I use Firefox to access the site, I get this...

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at houseofpolitics.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Werbung:
And this from Google.

House of Politics - Political Forum
This site may harm your computer.
Welcome to House of Politics! We're a political forum dedicated to bring you the latest political news! Join the politics forum! Talk politics with your ...
houseofpolitics.com/ - Similar

I think we can blame Shaman for this.;)

I saw that too but at the same time it gets a green (all good) check from Norton. My guess is the Google warning has to do with the multiple types of content input. If there is a problem let us know.

This is the Norton check...

Norton Site Safety

site: houseofpolitics.com

SUMMARY

Computer threats - none
Identity threats - none
Annoyance factors - none

Site is safe

We had this problem on another board I post on. The warning was flowing down from an incident that happened on another site on the host server.

Aha! So, Firefox is the problem. I've been trying to post unsuccessfully, tried to PM the other members, nothing. Now, I've accessed the site through Explorer.

I'm not sure how to fix this, but it needs to be addressed.

Aha! So, Firefox is the problem. I've been trying to post unsuccessfully, tried to PM the other members, nothing. Now, I've accessed the site through Explorer.

I'm not sure how to fix this, but it needs to be addressed.

I use IE and got the message

also. Nortons blocked several attempts from HOP to access my computer

this has been happening for a few days now

Firefox is reporting this as an attack site again this morning...I"m accessing using Opera.

I don't know who's fault this is and I don't care. What I do know is I'm going to limit my visits here until this gets straightened out..

Firefox is reporting this as an attack site again this morning...I"m accessing using Opera.

I don't know who's fault this is and I don't care. What I do know is I'm going to limit my visits here until this gets straightened out..

I am having the same problems except with IE

also the site freezing up on me and not loading. That I think is my nortons stopping it, I can get in fine on my iPhone like right now though
I mostly hate posting from my iPhone so I won't be And have not been posting much either

I can access the site through Internet Explorer only, but my explorer brings up a box at least a dozen times wanting me to authorize a yahoo toolbar. It doesn't matter whether I say yes or no, the box just keeps popping up over and over. Very annoying. Moreover, I like Firefox better because it has a spell check and because it's easier to keep track of tabs.

So, breathe easy. HOP won't see much of me until the problme is resolved.

JUST DISABLE SCRIPTS AND YOU SHOULDNT GET THAT CRAP!!

(I usually have scripts disabled if i can help it (SAFER AND FASTER LOADING OF PAGES))

Werbung:
You can also turn off the option to block reported attack sites, under "Options" on the Security tab in Firefox.

I turn it off unless I decide to go to unknown sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back