Site Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, it worked, so I'm back.

So, how did HOP become a reported attack site?

Is it possible that someone has hidden viruses or something here?

Werbung:
i got a nasty virus when I visited this site last week....

OK, it worked, so I'm back.

So, how did HOP become a reported attack site?

Is it possible that someone has hidden viruses or something here?

This is screwed. I've been visiting this place since 2007..and now it's apparently distributing malware. There are plently of other political boards I can go to without having to put up with this crap..

The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-04-01, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-04-01.

Malicious software includes 3 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 4 domain(s), including madman.mooo.com/, njgya.com/, banan.uk.to/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including advertisingbox.com/, banan.uk.to/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS36351 (SOFTLAYER).

This is screwed. I've been visiting this place since 2007..and now it's apparently distributing malware. There are plently of other political boards I can go to without having to put up with this crap..

Ageed.

Something is wrong and members are leaving.

I got a virus a few weeks back and suspect it came from here.

Is anyone working on correcting the problem?

I would hate to see the HOP die, but if something is not done soon the party is over.

I hope they are working in it
I miss the forum

now when I try to log in my whole computer
freezes and I have to reboot. No problems at any other website
just the hop

I think Shaman is to blame. :)

Seriously now, I think many members are no longer active here due to this problem.

Gipper

how are you getting in?

If I try to login my computer freezes and I have to do a hard reboot. I am only getting in now only because of my iPhone

I use Internet Explorer without trouble on my laptop.

I can't use Firefox.

I do use Avira Anti-virus software and do not have any problems. Could be your anti-virus program is detecting something and shutting you down.

Now I receive a message "a 3D data processing error has occured". Hope this gets fixed soon. Does anyone know any other politics chatrooms worthy of our platitudes?

I dont see anything wrong with this site bud!!

JUST DISABLE SCRIPTS AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE HERE :)

Werbung:
I dont see anything wrong with this site bud!!

JUST DISABLE SCRIPTS AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE HERE :)
What the hell is a "script" and how do I disable it?

Are you sure that there are no virus threats here? Other posts say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back