1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Slammer!!!!!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Mr. Shaman, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

[​IMG]

.....And, THAT'S the health-insurance "conundrum"!!!!

If health-insurance companies are "...too large..." to SLASH their administrative-costs/PROFIT-margins, they're "...too large..." to EXIST!!!

You show me a Congressman/woman who's INSISTANT that a public-plan won't work, I'll show you a Congressman/woman who's gettin' SERIOUS campaign-buck$ from health-insurance company LOBBYISTS!!!

2. ASPCA4EVER

ASPCA4EVER New Member

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
    Please, excuse the duplicate posting {I clipped this from the BOOBthebulder topic}, I thought it apropos for this topic too!

I couldn't agree more, hence my point about the largest {current within 20 years} commercial building boom and the names that are placed on those colossal buildings: all heath insurance corporations. But as with many 'radical right wing thinking', they just don't seem to have any problems with how much of their premiums are going into that construction {deep pockets} for the health care providers bottom line!!! Cavalier and give-a-****-attitudes from the fortunate right wing thinking crowd...aren't they 'SPEICAL'??? :D

3. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

How "odd".

George Will is AGAINST competition??!!!!

:confused:

4. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

Eight-years of "compa$$ionate-con$ervati$m" has been plenty.

:rolleyes:

5. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman New Member

SIGN-UP AND BE HEARD (...or, at least...SEEN), for THE PUBLIC-OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]