Slurs

What right wing groups hate or attack Israel?

I know of one religous group who is a whack job but the rest of those who hate Israel and Jews in general seem to be on the left.

Yeah it was sad that no one talked about it, the guy sat in his chair with his sign peacefully for years

I find it odd that you thought jimmy carter was attacked more than Bush 1 or Reagan. I grew up loving carter and hating Ronald Reagan and mostly because that is what I got from the news, my teachers, SNL Reagan was attacked from all fronts news stations, news papers, tv comedy shows, except the people themselves. Bush 2 was also but not to the degree reagan was.

Clinton is another story, he was attacked a lot. Rush got his show about the time of the clinton years and the news papers made bad cartoons about him. I can not disagree that he was attacked very badly and often. I think that is the reason the Bush attacks started at first, more of a pay back... but so far I can not agree that there is any president attacked more than President George W. Bush but I would say obama is second.

My perpection of how much Carter was attacked versus Reagan was based on where I worked, and what people said about Carter and Reagan where I worked at the time.

Werbung:
Retards...

Little_Rock_integration_protest.jpg

Is this a picture from the 50s ? I am not sure what it had to do with what I said

asking for proof of something more then proven is retarded. Its like if I kept protesting to have proof Bush prove he was born in the US...but birth certificates, state officials with access to records ( from the other party) news paper accounts, and having it on the website..was not enough..I would say you should call me retarded and not worth debate.

as for that other shooting, yes It was in the news, but you also recall he shot the owner of a gravel pit, and was on his way to kill some other guy as well he had a grudge against....not exactly the political assassination that the other even was...more a guy went nuts and shot people who pissed him off, had it just been the protester I think that angel would have been looked at more.also last i checked where was no pro choice websites that listed pro life people to target and kill, like the pro life movement has had.

What is anyone asking to be proven that has already been overly proven?

So he had to just kill the pro life protester for it to be horrible?

My perpection of how much Carter was attacked versus Reagan was based on where I worked, and what people said about Carter and Reagan where I worked at the time.

Oh I understand that, things depend on your own viewpoint.

In mine it was praise for Carter (the big reason I loved him so much) all my teacher told me how fantastic he was. I hated Reagan for the same reasons I loved Carter.

I was shocked when I grew up and read what they actually said and did and not just what others told me they said and did.

Oh I understand that, things depend on your own viewpoint.

In mine it was praise for Carter (the big reason I loved him so much) all my teacher told me how fantastic he was. I hated Reagan for the same reasons I loved Carter.

I was shocked when I grew up and read what they actually said and did and not just what others told me they said and did.

No one where I worked praised Carter. Reagan, OTOH, was highly praised, and I hesitated to publicly criticize him at work. I was cowed into submissive silence at work, although I thought Carter had done the best anyone could have done, in difficult circumstances.

No one where I worked praised Carter. Reagan, OTOH, was highly praised, and I hesitated to publicly criticize him at work. I was cowed into submissive silence at work, although I thought Carter had done the best anyone could have done, in difficult circumstances.

May I ask where you worked?

Schools spoke terrible of Reagan but he was very popular with the people so I can see where just normal non government work places might speak better of him.

But the news sure didnt, the schools sure didnt and SNL sure as hell didnt.

and I was just a 3d and 4th grader back then so I didnt get around much.

May I ask where you worked?

Schools spoke terrible of Reagan but he was very popular with the people so I can see where just normal non government work places might speak better of him.

But the news sure didnt, the schools sure didnt and SNL sure as hell didnt.

and I was just a 3d and 4th grader back then so I didnt get around much.

Ummmm SNL is not nice to anyone , its there job.

and schools, well did he not cut school funds quite a bit? But with his Blowing up the debt, running away in Beruit, Sending arms to Iran, he should have taken alot of heat. He gets credited for Afganistan though Carter started CIA funding of that theater against the USSR..And somehow Carter gets attacked for Sand Storms knocking out our choppers when he sent in Delta to get our guys out. As if Republicans would have done something special to get them out and not fight a major war.

Ummmm SNL is not nice to anyone , its there job.

and schools, well did he not cut school funds quite a bit? But with his Blowing up the debt, running away in Beruit, Sending arms to Iran, he should have taken alot of heat. He gets credited for Afganistan though Carter started CIA funding of that theater against the USSR..And somehow Carter gets attacked for Sand Storms knocking out our choppers when he sent in Delta to get our guys out. As if Republicans would have done something special to get them out and not fight a major war.

You have every right to love carter and hate Reagan

I think Reagan was over attacked. I was taught in school how evil he was and how wonderful carter was by my teachers. I personally think that is wrong of teachers to do. But you have every right to think carter was great and Reagan was not. Some will just disagree :)

I got to write the cover for my year book in 1980

I wrote about the death of John Lennon and I think Mt St Helens and a few more things that happened in 1980

Near the end I wrote that Ronald Wilson Reagan was shot and that John Hinkley Jr. should have gotten the death penalty for being a bad aim.

My teachers were very proud of me, but said that I couldnt add the last part as not to upset parents.

I think back to how I soaked up everything they told/taught me and it makes me mad. I make sure my daughter does not get caught up in the crap her teachers will feed her

Werbung:
You have every right to love carter and hate Reagan

I think Reagan was over attacked. I was taught in school how evil he was and how wonderful carter was by my teachers. I personally think that is wrong of teachers to do. But you have every right to think carter was great and Reagan was not. Some will just disagree :)

I got to write the cover for my year book in 1980

I wrote about the death of John Lennon and I think Mt St Helens and a few more things that happened in 1980

Near the end I wrote that Ronald Wilson Reagan was shot and that John Hinkley Jr. should have gotten the death penalty for being a bad aim.

My teachers were very proud of me, but said that I couldnt add the last part as not to upset parents.

I think back to how I soaked up everything they told/taught me and it makes me mad. I make sure my daughter does not get caught up in the crap her teachers will feed her

I never said I loved or hated them. I think Carter did not do a great job, but he did not do a horrible job as well. The simple fact the hostages where out, and we did not have a war, though took along time, is a win. Some would say they should have got them out sooner, but they miss 2 key points...one that war with Iran was not a good idea, and would have cost many many lives, and thus if possible should have been avoided. and
2. the whole idea behind the hostages by the end, was in fact to get Carter out of office, as a way to say, you overthrew our Elected leader....we did the same to yours...it was tit for tat, thats why as soon as he was out of office, that day they let them go...not out of some fear of Reagan, it was becuse they wanted that clear symbol of we did this to remove your leader from power.

and had you wrote that about him in my year book, I would have ripped you a new one. While working for the DFl ( aka MN Dems) at our state fair, some people put out stickers that said ...lee Harvey Oswald where are you now? with Bush on them....myself and quite a few others yelled at them, and pointed out that they where doing nothing but helping the republicans, and that we wanted nothing to do with them.

2 best parts of working that, was 1, talking to some troops back from Afghanistan and Iraq who where supporting us....and yet the most powerful one to me, one who did not say a word. We had this wheel to spin and put your biggest issue on it, that looked like wheel of fortune....One troop walked in, walked up to it stone faces...spun it to iraq and walked away.....never said a word. was powerful and chilling realy.

and when some republicans came in just to check out things, saw that we had post it notes for people to write why they where Dems...and we put them all over the booth so it was covered in things that said fro the kids, for education, for the planet, for peace, for tolerance...ext,,,,,they looked at them and told me,that they would be scared of what people would put up if they did the same thing at the republican tent...good guys had fun debating with them and talking.

Back