Smarter people vote democrat

Dawkinsrocks

I guess that the places within the US with the lowest concentration of badly educated religious fundamentalists are California and New York

Both return Democrats consistently

So it would seem that the smarter and less bigoted you are the more likely you are to vote democrat.

This theory gains more support when you look at how the states with high concentrations of religious fundamentalists tend to vote republican.

It is a sine qua non that religious fundamentalists are mad so it would seem that madness is a very good quality to seek out when campaigning for the republicans

The republicans should really look at this when they have gone through their denial, anger, acceptance thing and either try to pick a candidate who is even madder than the last lot of nominees (a tall order I grant you) and hope to pick up those currently too mad to even vote. Or change their repulsive, vicious and retarded policies in the hope of winning back that small number of republican voters who have a brain and consequently cannot live with the social hideousness of the party

Werbung:
I guess that the places within the US with the lowest concentration of badly educated religious fundamentalists are California and New York

Both return Democrats consistently

So it would seem that the smarter and less bigoted you are the more likely you are to vote democrat.

This theory gains more support when you look at how the states with high concentrations of religious fundamentalists tend to vote republican.

It is a sine qua non that religious fundamentalists are mad so it would seem that madness is a very good quality to seek out when campaigning for the republicans

The republicans should really look at this when they have gone through their denial, anger, acceptance thing and either try to pick a candidate who is even madder than the last lot of nominees (a tall order I grant you) and hope to pick up those currently too mad to even vote. Or change their repulsive, vicious and retarded policies in the hope of winning back that small number of republican voters who have a brain and consequently cannot live with the social hideousness of the party

I agree, DawkinsRocks!

I doubt that the republican party will change- at least, for the better. Half a decade after Hitler, there is still something left of the Nazi party. Fascists will always exist, but I think we have seen the end of their viability as a party in a country where the electorate is as intelligent, free-thinking and well-informed as America is.

More altruistic values are winning, and that can only be good. America values common sense economic policy, humane treatment of prisoners, equality in employment, and freedom of religion- and republicans do not understand that they have failed to change the country to fit their perspective.

Here's the argument for seccession (that Texans and other southern states embrace): They can establish their own country- where race, gender, sexual orientation and financial status are considered indicative of one's ability to lead.

But America will never give in to fascism, and I think they are beginning to realize this.

This is my last post here, as I have found a forum that allows members to speak their minds without undue censorship. More to the point, there is a sense of fairness in the moderation that is rare these days. It's a pity I did not find you here sooner, as you are obviously among the most intelligent people on the board.

Have fun posting- give 'em hell. They deserve all of it!

Werbung:
I agree, DawkinsRocks!

I doubt that the republican party will change- at least, for the better. Half a decade after Hitler, there is still something left of the Nazi party. Fascists will always exist, but I think we have seen the end of their viability as a party in a country where the electorate is as intelligent, free-thinking and well-informed as America is.

More altruistic values are winning, and that can only be good. America values common sense economic policy, humane treatment of prisoners, equality in employment, and freedom of religion- and republicans do not understand that they have failed to change the country to fit their perspective.

Here's the argument for seccession (that Texans and other southern states embrace): They can establish their own country- where race, gender, sexual orientation and financial status are considered indicative of one's ability to lead.

But America will never give in to fascism, and I think they are beginning to realize this.

This is my last post here, as I have found a forum that allows members to speak their minds without undue censorship. More to the point, there is a sense of fairness in the moderation that is rare these days. It's a pity I did not find you here sooner, as you are obviously among the most intelligent people on the board.

Have fun posting- give 'em hell. They deserve all of it!

This is quite a warped view. Texans do not embrace the ideas you assign them, and the idea that Republicans oppose freedom of religion, common sense economic policy, and equality of opportunities is simply false.

Back