So I'm driving through Florida

dogtowner

Staff member
But on US 301 not the interstate and it strikes me how this is the America that elected Donald Trump.
Shabby gas stations, derelict motels flea markets a the humble part of America between cities and rural areas. The America Barack Obama turned his back to in favor of making his fat cat owners richer.
Interesting

Werbung:
But on US 301 not the interstate and it strikes me how this is the America that elected Donald Trump.
Shabby gas stations, derelict motels flea markets a the humble part of America between cities and rural areas. The America Barack Obama turned his back to in favor of making his fat cat owners richer.
Interesting
and what will they do when the learn that Trump will also turn his back on them in favor of making his fat cat owners richer?

Since he will be making everyone richer, not just people that own him, they will call that fair.

So far he has given no sign that is going to happen. NOTHING he has proposed does anything to help the common person, just take from them to give to the 1%, and you can't show otherwise.

He's doing it. I get that you don't like to admit it but he's doing what Obama would not. Oh, and with no help from congress.

What he is doing is taking credit for what others have done which is what he always does. You cannot cite one action he has taken that has contributed to any of the improvements we have seen lately. Even the expansion of the military was an Obama plan.

http://www.npr.org/2017/06/23/53384...ry-trump-has-signed-no-major-laws-5-months-in

Oh yes, it was Obama that had no help from the Repugnant controlled Congress. Ryan, McConnell, etc., are bending over backwards to kiss Trumps ass just as you are.

Last edited:
I am not sure that Trump can do much for Florida. It has been effected by the last recession when housing prices fell. According to after Shock another recession is on the way. In any case most of Florida will be destroyed by climate warming and the rise of the seas.

Werbung:
I am not sure that Trump can do much for Florida. It has been effected by the last recession when housing prices fell. According to after Shock another recession is on the way. In any case most of Florida will be destroyed by climate warming and the rise of the seas.
Happy to report no change in sea level here. And a dirth of hurricanes.

Back