so its 3pm here and no one has said anything about McCains speach yet?

That is a deal but only if I get a tax cut from Obama or McCain.lol Pinky promise and we have witnesses.lol

Werbung:
I was under the impression the McCain speech had more viewers than the Obama speech.

Yes it did, I didnt mean to say that it was not watched. Just that I sort of lost interest in the middle and then got interested again at the end.

I am not a huge mccain fan, what I like best about him is his vp pick :)

he is just tooooooo dang liberal for my taste, but considering the alternative and now the added bonus of palin, I guess I wont be casting a vote for bob barr after all :)

Yes it did, I didnt mean to say that it was not watched. Just that I sort of lost interest in the middle and then got interested again at the end.

I am not a huge mccain fan, what I like best about him is his vp pick :)

he is just tooooooo dang liberal for my taste, but considering the alternative and now the added bonus of palin, I guess I wont be casting a vote for bob barr after all :)

Did anybody notice the picture of the Walter Reed Middle school in the background during McCain's speech?

Here's the story http://talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/213806.php

Yeah, everyone thought it was one of McCains houses and the green background was horrible

Turns out it was indeed the Walter Reed Middle School, a mistake by one of McCain's people. Anyway the school had something to say about today.

Here's the statement from Donna Tobin, the principal...

"It has been brought to the school's attention that a picture of the front of our school, Walter Reed Middle School, was used as a backdrop at the Republican National Convention. Permission to use the front of our school for the Republican National Convention was not given by our school nor is the use of our school's picture an endorsement of any political party or view."

And this is from the LA Unified School District:

"Though I am flattered that Senator McCain chose to use a school from my district as backdrop to his remarks at the Republican National Convention, I wished he had checked with me first. As a strong believer in public education, I don't think the Senator is the most appropriate person to showcase one of the premier schools in the Los Angeles Unified School District. He is unwilling to bring fairness and equity to No Child Left Behind and ensure that schools like Reed get the resources they need from the Federal Government. From what I've heard, that's not a priority for the McCain/Palin ticket.

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/09/school_raps_mccain_for_using_i.php

Turns out it was indeed the Walter Reed Middle School, a mistake by one of McCain's people. Anyway the school had something to say about today.

Here's the statement from Donna Tobin, the principal...

And this is from the LA Unified School District:

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/09/school_raps_mccain_for_using_i.php

I dont know why he wanted that back drop but I dont blame the institution for not wanting to be considered part of a political group

there are dems and indies and repubs and it shouldnt represent any one group.

our schools do the same thing, they send money to abortion causes and to liberal dems from hell and I am stuck paying for it. our union reps are constantly saying they endorse people like obama as though all of us want that and we dont.

so i feel for them because I and many others are constantly in that same boat

I dont know why he wanted that back drop but I dont blame the institution for not wanting to be considered part of a political group

there are dems and indies and repubs and it shouldnt represent any one group.

our schools do the same thing, they send money to abortion causes and to liberal dems from hell and I am stuck paying for it. our union reps are constantly saying they endorse people like obama as though all of us want that and we dont.

so i feel for them because I and many others are constantly in that same boat

Apparently the McCain campaign wanted to use the Walter Reed Medical Center and someone got confused.

Werbung:
Back