So long freedom of speech

dogtowner

Staff member
Feds preparing to educate Tennesseans all about it

So forewarned is forearmed, speak no discouraging words related to muslims or their "religion".

I'm posting this here because as the fed in charge says...

Killian said Internet postings that violate civil rights are subject to federal jurisdiction.

And by violate he means, and I quote the First Amendment...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

However Justice sees no problem with...

or abridging the freedom of speech,

I guess since they are not Congress nor making no "law".

So post at your own risk and welcome to Americastan.

Werbung:
Criminalizing speech is what dictators do. I don't know whether to call these people communists or fascists.

Its like they think the First Amendment has some provision that requires people to be "kind" when exercising their free speech rights. I must have missed that part.

There is nothing to "interpret." Accountability occurs when laws, both civil or criminal, are broken. There are legal remedies for that and my statement is not an opinion, it is a statement of fact. There is nothing in the First Amendment that says you will be held accountable for mis-using your free speech right. IMO Free speech as written, is a God given right. It is not conferred on me or to me, with stipulations or conditions by men. I don't apologize for exercising free speech. Ever. I am not always nice either.

This too will end up in the Supreme Court...

What happened since the founders put the Constitution and the Bill of Rights together was that the Supreme Court has "abridged" free speech any time it interferes with the survivability of this government or in this case liberal veiws. Certainly you would expect the Supreme Court to rule against anyone trying to get rid of our existing government which would include the Supreme Court. But no ones even talking about overthrowing a government or whether or not the court erred, they are talking out of fear.. fear of retaliation, don't Talk about Muslims.. (I'd love to bet on whether the founders, after freshly kicking some British butt, would have thought free speech regarding toppling a government was an exception to the first amendment- I am gonna hazard a guess that they wouldn't agree)

Feds preparing to educate Tennesseans all about it

So forewarned is forearmed, speak no discouraging words related to muslims or their "religion".

I'm posting this here because as the fed in charge says...

And by violate he means, and I quote the First Amendment...

However Justice sees no problem with...

I guess since they are not Congress nor making no "law".

So post at your own risk and welcome to Americastan.

The sky is falling!

I am sorry that someone is having to go point out to the uneducated that hate speech with threats is a crime...I know your fine with it so long as its against Muslims...Because you don't realy belive in all that bullshit about all men are created Equal...or Freedom of Region...so long as you are protected, fuck the arabs and Muslims. you think Jesus and Christian are someplace in the Constitution, and are never responsible for the acts of terror in its name.

You of course post nothing as a example of what they are actually taking about, and just make up your own version...because I mean hell its just facts, no need to have them.

Your little small minded, McCarthy Party have nothing to offer but shrill screams of conspiracy and hate of anyone who does is not just like you.,

The sky is falling!

I am sorry that someone is having to go point out to the uneducated that hate speech with threats is a crime...I know your fine with it so long as its against Muslims...Because you don't realy belive in all that bullshit about all men are created Equal...or Freedom of Region...so long as you are protected, fuck the arabs and Muslims. you think Jesus and Christian are someplace in the Constitution, and are never responsible for the acts of terror in its name.

You of course post nothing as a example of what they are actually taking about, and just make up your own version...because I mean hell its just facts, no need to have them.

Your little small minded, McCarthy Party have nothing to offer but shrill screams of conspiracy and hate of anyone who does is not just like you.,

we know you are ok with the goverment taking any rights they wish. but sooner or later they will mess with something you do care about. if left unchecked that is.

Werbung:
Back