So why is Buffett selling like its going out of style ?

Sorry I can't hear you over the record stock market....

Can you hear me over the roar of the continuing unemployment and the longest economic recovery in US history???

As long as the Federal Reserve keeps printing money. lowering the value of the US dollar, and destroying the investment value of US Treasury bonds, investors will put money into stocks. Give Obozo enough time to jack-up capital-gains taxes again, and investor money will start going under the mattresses. Economics is something leftwingers will never understand..... well, there's a truck-load of other things they'll never understand too.

Werbung:
and its not just him

Soros is running from the america stocks as well

come on, you've been hearing it around here for some time...
If he's selling stocks, he must be buying something. There is no way he could spend all the money he's getting. So, before you divine the meaning behind billionaires selling off stocks, ask yourself what they're buying?

Anyway, the way to make money in the stock market, and the people you cite are quite good at it, is to buy low and sell high. Since stocks are high, one would expect them to be selling now.

Actually, the democrats have solved the problem of world poverty--just keep printing money.
Which is *precisely* what the stock market gains--are all about.
How could people have overlooked this simple solution for so long?
Almost no one knows what QE-2,3,4,5,6,7,8--are really all about and what they mean.

Wait--didn't the Germans specialize in all this once back in the 1920's???

How could people have overlooked this simple solution for so long?

Almost no one knows what QE-2,3,4,5,6,7,8--are really all about and what they mean.

Isn't the money going to the banks like Citibank etc.? There has to be another bubble ready pop somewhere. Also, I think the QE's are about holding interest rates down. I wonder what they really are.

Werbung:
Isn't the money going to the banks like Citibank etc.? There has to be another bubble ready pop somewhere. Also, I think the QE's are about holding interest rates down. I wonder what they really are.

The basic premise of communism is to destroy the capitalist state from within--by printing money in quantities beyond human imagination--thus creating depression--wiping out the value of all bank accounts, all cash on hand, stock accounts, annuity accounts, property value, corporate values and all manner of fudiciary activity--then maneuver to be at the top holding all the food, fuel and control of the nation.

They are the worst form of cancer any republic can ever have.
They--are a Trojan Horse.
The Devil--always takes the most pleasing form--promising free money, free housing, free food, free everything to those they have repressed into 21st century slavery.

Under some ignorant & evil & stupid clod like Obama--and the Unknown Ones who handle the strings of this phony marionette.
God Help Us!

Back