1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Soak The Rich

Discussion in 'Political Humor' started by cashmcall, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Hobo1

Hobo1 Well-Known Member

The two big loopholes are donation to charity and business expense. My whole life I was a corporation. Need a car? Business expense. Need a vacation? Business expense. And for those who don't know, a business expense includes things like rent, salary, equipment and everything else necessary to run a business - and that includes vehicles and sending the boss to a seminar in Hawaii.

I read many books how to dodge the IRS. Very difficult to get a lot of money from rich people. Look at Romney.

2. steveox

steveox Well-Known Member

Thats one of the reasons why he didnt get elected because of the Media. but the Mainstream Media never talk about the wealth of the Kennedys,,They never talk about John Kerrys wealth nor they never talk about Rockerfellers wealth . But if you happen to be republican and wealthy they will gripe about it.

3. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

No one stole anything from you.

4. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

What it shows is how the tax code has become more progressive over time -- and more and more people are simply not paying any federal income tax.

5. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

At least you admit you want to steal it from me.