Some Favorite Movie Quotes

Libsmasher

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Lois Einhorn: "I can make your life a living hell."
Ace Ventura: "I'm not ready for a relationship right now Lois."

Braveheart
"Here are Scotland's terms: Lower your flags and march straight back to England. Stopping at every home you pass by to beg forgiveness for 100 years of theft, rape, and murder. Do that, and your men shall live. Do it not, and everyone of you will die today."

Conan
"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one will know if we were good men, or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. But all that matters is that two stood against many. I know that battle pleases you crom, so grant me one request. GRANT ME REVENGE! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"

Demolition Man
"You're gonna regret this the rest of your life . . . both seconds of it."

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
"There are two types of people in the world - those with a gun, and those who dig. Now dig!" --

The Outlaw Josey Wales:

Bounty hunter #1: You're wanted, Wales.
Josey Wales: Reckon I'm right popular. You a bounty hunter?
Bounty hunter #1: A man's got to do something for a living these days.
Josey Wales: Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.

Citizen Kane
"rosebud........."

Casablanca
Ugarte: You despise me, don't you?
Rick: If I gave you any thought I probably would.

Sunset Boulevard
Norma Desmond: I am big. It's the pictures that got small.

Dr. Strangelove
President Merkin Muffley: Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

Annie Hall
Alvy Singer: My grammy never gave gifts. She was too busy getting raped by Cossacks.

Werbung:
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas:
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Back