Some people don't quite "get" Earth Day

dogtowner

Staff member
act surprised

more pictures at link

fort_mason_mess_02.jpg

Werbung:
Its a stupid liberal holiday. Just like the great american smoke out is.

we could stand to pollute less, recycle more effectively and at last hit the trashcan instead of leaving trash everywhere. smoke if you like but having seen how it can end your life up close and personal I can tell yoiu it ain't pretty.

we could stand to pollute less, recycle more effectively and at last hit the trashcan instead of leaving trash everywhere. smoke if you like but having seen how it can end your life up close and personal I can tell yoiu it ain't pretty.

There are other ways handling trash.Like this!

act surprised

more pictures at link

fort_mason_mess_02.jpg

I like the update at the bottom"UPDATE (April 24): Fox Nation picked up the trashy item, using it to fabricate an entire story to blame green activists.

"To set the record straight here, the people partying on Fort Mason Green last Saturday would hardly identify themselves as part of any particular group that promoted anything other than getting drunk on cheap beer. There was no organized Earth Day celebration, and (perhaps more to the point) the partying occurred on April 21st. Which would be the day before Earth Day, for those keeping score at home.

Its pretty funny to hear you talk about polluting less...your pretty much in favor of any policy that lets you pollute more...and against anything that would do it less it seems.

well you show that damn Earth that you will stand up to Stalin and destroy the earth...What a Fine Capitalist you are..
Truth is that most liberals I know are all talk and no walk. Just like your beloved president who does everything he tells us not to do. His carbon foot print is so huge ten thousand Americans doing the right thing could never recover from it.

This fine capitalist is CONSTANTLY fishing recycling out of the trash that good old liberals throw away. And I do mean every single day at work. Hell, the list of things they throw away that can be re used by other people is even longer than the recycling they throw in the trash.

Most liberals it seems .... care about the earth on earth day and ignore it the other 364 days out of the year, it’s the one and only day I ignore it. I do more to be responsible for the planet the other 364 days out of the year than any liberal I know.

Its VladimirLenin's birthday they memorialize with earth day not Joseph Stalin

Its pretty funny to hear you talk about polluting less...your pretty much in favor of any policy that lets you pollute more...and against anything that would do it less it seems.

We know that you think cons and Rs LOVE pollution. We want to destroy the planet with pollution...in your small mind. You were told this by your leaders and of course, you dutifully believe this nonsense.

You believe anyone who believes AGW is a hoax, loves pollution. Do you fail to see how foolish that is? rhetorical question....ugh!!!

perhaps to you but I've been involved with true conservation since the 60's and I know the difference between whats going on now and what matters.

I like the update at the bottom"UPDATE (April 24): Fox Nation picked up the trashy item, using it to fabricate an entire story to blame green activists.

"To set the record straight here, the people partying on Fort Mason Green last Saturday would hardly identify themselves as part of any particular group that promoted anything other than getting drunk on cheap beer. There was no organized Earth Day celebration, and (perhaps more to the point) the partying occurred on April 21st. Which would be the day before Earth Day, for those keeping score at home.

hmmm who tends to be most excited about this sort of thing ? kids. what do kids do when gathered ? drink and cavort. wasn't any different when I went to Earth day stuff back when it started except we didn't leave trash everywhere.

Being concerned about the envirenment is not a "liberal" thing. It is the common sense thing to be .
So many idiot right-wingers delude themselves into thinking that there are no problems caused by pollution and other things such as overpopulation etc. These morons think that we can just keep on drilling and polluting all we want and everything will still be hunky dory.
WRONG !!!!! Now, I'm hardly one of those tree-hugging environmentalist wackos, but let's face it - if the world is not careful ,
there is a most definite risk of horribly catastrophic events at some time in the future .
The fact that Earth Day is is on the same day as Lenin's birthday is pure coincidence. Being concerned about the health of the environment
does not automatically make you a Marxist and a communist . I've never been on of those .
No problems with overpopulation ? The entire population of the world would fit within a tiny area ? Technically,yes.
But this ignores one fact - there's only a limited amount of inhabitable space on earth . Do you really think that Greenland will ever be able to support 300 million people ? Are you nuts? Or the Gobi desert, or the Sahara, or the arctic ? Sheesh ! Let's not get hysterical about
environmental probvlems, but let's not be ostriches with our headsin the ground,either.
Conservatives think that pollution is OK, as long as it makes a profit !

Being concerned about the envirenment is not a "liberal" thing. It is the common sense thing to be .
So many idiot right-wingers delude themselves into thinking that there are no problems caused by pollution and other things such as overpopulation etc. These morons think that we can just keep on drilling and polluting all we want and everything will still be hunky dory.
WRONG !!!!! Now, I'm hardly one of those tree-hugging environmentalist wackos, but let's face it - if the world is not careful ,
there is a most definite risk of horribly catastrophic events at some time in the future .
The fact that Earth Day is is on the same day as Lenin's birthday is pure coincidence. Being concerned about the health of the environment
does not automatically make you a Marxist and a communist . I've never been on of those .
No problems with overpopulation ? The entire population of the world would fit within a tiny area ? Technically,yes.
But this ignores one fact - there's only a limited amount of inhabitable space on earth . Do you really think that Greenland will ever be able to support 300 million people ? Are you nuts? Or the Gobi desert, or the Sahara, or the arctic ? Sheesh ! Let's not get hysterical about
environmental probvlems, but let's not be ostriches with our headsin the ground,either.
Conservatives think that pollution is OK, as long as it makes a profit !

Why don't people like you attack people like obama who may spew the stuff you want to hear but does not act in the way he expects others to do. Why not attack AlGore? His house has the carbon foot print of the nearby town.

Instead its always Joe six-pack or someone like that who is attacked and expected to change their lifestyle to save earth while the rich liberals (who say all the right stuff) do everything but the right stuff.

I personally will never take this “man-made” global warming crap seriously till I see the people who spew it actually live in the manner they expect us to. If that ever happens I will stand up and take notice.

Werbung:
I Rather this becomes a National Holiday,,,Superbowl weekend
Business,Government offices,Schools and universities Closed on friday,Satuday and sunday to celebrate Americas greatest sport,, NFL FOOTBALL,,Why Not??

Back