someone else....share the wealth

bododie

Libland voice: You want ME to give something up?....I don't think so....

Do you really need a 4.0 GPA? Isn’t that GPA kind of—I don’t know—excessive? Wouldn’t life at your college be fairer and more just if you gave some of your unneeded grade points to another student—a less privileged student—who’s flunking Intro to Psych?

Hey, maybe that student came from a rough background. Maybe he didn’t have the same opportunities that you did. Why not help him out? We’re all compassionate here, are we not?

The College Republicans at the University of California-Merced ask fellow students, who support raising taxes on the rich, if they would be willing to redistribute their GPAs. They don’t think it’s a good idea because they earned their grades.

Oh.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/lib...ess-eager-to-redistribute-hard-earned-grades/

Werbung:
Classic... :)

Sorry if this is a bit off topic but I was wondering about the cries for shared sacrifice... Exactly what are the "poor" and middle class being asked to sacrifice? Far as I can tell, when the left says "shared sacrifice", they are talking about taxing rich people. Can anyone tell me what sacrifices the left is calling for from the "poor" and middle class?

Classic... :)

Sorry if this is a bit off topic but I was wondering about the cries for shared sacrifice... Exactly what are the "poor" and middle class being asked to sacrifice? Far as I can tell, when the left says "shared sacrifice", they are talking about taxing rich people. Can anyone tell me what sacrifices the left is calling for from the "poor" and middle class?

I can tell you.

First, you have to get into the mind of the leftist. I know...I know...its not something we like doing, but we must understand the enemy to successfully defeat them.

The leftist thinks the middle class and poor ARE ALREADY SACRIFICING by just being themselves. You see the middle class and poor are the way they are by no fault of their own. The evil rich are rich because they have screwed the middle class and the poor. So, the rich must sacrifice. And, it does not matter that they are already paying most of the income taxes. They have the money, which they stole from everybody else, so they must give it back.

Can any of you lefties confirm that I know of what I speak?

Werbung:
The leftist thinks the middle class and poor ARE ALREADY SACRIFICING by just being themselves. You see the middle class and poor are the way they are by no fault of their own. The evil rich are rich because they have screwed the middle class and the poor. So, the rich must sacrifice. And, it does not matter that they are already paying most of the income taxes. They have the money, which they stole from everybody else, so they must give it back.

Can any of you lefties confirm that I know of what I speak

But...but....but... when you put it THAT way, it doesn't sound like they are the harbingers of sweetness and tolerance and the pursuit of happiness as preached by them for EVERYONE.

You will have to submit this query to Rachel Maddow. Only when her rasp of truth is heard, can the liberal mind feel one of the chosen evolved has spoken, and they will confer. They must turn to their Lorax.

Back