Something strange about Obama vs Palin

Pandora

With the media frenzy on Sarah, there have been dozens of interviews with people she grew up with, people she has worked with over the years, friends, and family, school mates, People who like her and people who don’t.

It got me to wondering why we never saw this with Obama and still don’t see it.

I have never heard of one interview with a person he went to school with at Harvard, or any of his adult schools for that matter. No child hood friends. His books really don’t name friends, none have come out to vouch for his character.

Only 2 interviews with people he was in Chicago with and the rest are people he serves in his Senate job with. But how can they know him well, he went to the senate for under 200 days before he left to run for president. I have never even seen his grandmother interviewed.

It is very strange how almost no one pro or con on obama really speaks up but they are all over to talk about where Sarah is concerned.

Werbung:
With the media frenzy on Sarah, there have been dozens of interviews with people she grew up with, people she has worked with over the years, friends, and family, school mates, People who like her and people who don’t.

I have never heard of one interview with a person he went to school with at Harvard, or any of his adult schools for that matter. No child hood friends. His books really don’t name friends, none have come out to vouch for his character.

Only 2 interviews with people he was in Chicago with and the rest are people he serves in his Senate job with. But how can they know him well, he went to the senate for under 200 days before he left to run for president. I have never even seen his grandmother interviewed.

It is very strange how almost no one pro or con on obama really speaks up but they are all over to talk about where Sarah is concerned.

What are you talking about? The MSM has been kissing Palin's ass up down and side to side.

What are you talking about? The MSM has been kissing Palin's ass up down and side to side.

This is not a post about if she is being treated fairly or not.

this is a post about people who they have known through out their lives coming out to say something about them, good or bad.

I am watching interview after interview of all sorts of people. Kids she knew in school, people she has worked with, people who live on her block, all kinds of people are coming out to talk about her. Mostly good but a couple of bad things.

I have not seen this with Obama. Hardly anyone in his past has been interviewd or spoken up for him about him or really even against him. Its strange.

Why doesn't some conservative group do the same thing, and check every single thing Obama ever did his entire life?

I've been noticing the same thing. When the RNC ran the "bio-flick" of McCain prior to his speech, it got me to thinking: there have been so many people in both the 2000 election cycle and this one that attested to his character and integrity. Yeah, there have been the negatives and critics, too, but he's never tried to mask his own failings.

But Sen. Obama seems to have a complete void. There was the one person who knew "Barry" from Hawaii, another who worked with him as community organizers, and a few isolated others. Then there are the infamous Reverends, but it seems that nearly all who have vocally supported Mr. Obama from fairly obscure positions have faded from view.

His speech delivery is top-drawer, his fund raising skills par excellence. But the more I see of this man, I see an empty suit. As one of the pundits here is fond of using this phrase, I thought I'd use my version: Which is better? A real, flesh-and-blood but naked human (the Emperor has no clothes!) or the empty suit that evidence points to being full of nothing but hot air?

I've been noticing the same thing. When the RNC ran the "bio-flick" of McCain prior to his speech, it got me to thinking: there have been so many people in both the 2000 election cycle and this one that attested to his character and integrity. Yeah, there have been the negatives and critics, too, but he's never tried to mask his own failings.

But Sen. Obama seems to have a complete void. There was the one person who knew "Barry" from Hawaii, another who worked with him as community organizers, and a few isolated others. Then there are the infamous Reverends, but it seems that nearly all who have vocally supported Mr. Obama from fairly obscure positions have faded from view.

His speech delivery is top-drawer, his fund raising skills par excellence. But the more I see of this man, I see an empty suit. As one of the pundits here is fond of using this phrase, I thought I'd use my version: Which is better? A real, flesh-and-blood but naked human (the Emperor has no clothes!) or the empty suit that evidence points to being full of nothing but hot air?

I am glad I am not the only one to notice this. Its really strange, if not for the baby pictures of him on a grandfathers shoulders It would seem he fell from the stars.

Why doesn't some conservative group do the same thing, and check every single thing Obama ever did his entire life?

They did Lib,

A number of reporters went to Harvard and looked up class mates, no one remmebered him. They didnt say he was not there they just said I dont remember him.

I thought that was strange. I was nothing special in middle school but last week a woman came to work at my school, after a few hours she said are you Crystal and did you go to Kennedy middle school.

I had not noticed her but she remembered me and I am just a plain person. But no one remembered Obama from Harvard.

The fact is that Governor Palin has had more scrutiny, and had to endure more of the most vile and vicious attacks in the past 2 weeks, than ANY of the candidates has had to endure over the past 2 YEARS!!!

Yup, the Looney left is scared out of their ever lovin MINDS, because they know that the jig is up, and they've got about as much of a chance as a submarine with screen doors.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/revealed.mccain.obama/

CNN had something on the other day called Obama Revealed. It purported to be a biography of obama. I mentioned this before here - it was a total whitewash - they never mentioned any of his questionable associates except the chicago crook that got him a deal on his house. I was looking at it at the gym, and got so nauseated at the near total bias that I had to stop watching. They also (get this! :D) said Obama graduated at the top of his class at Harvard! Of course, that is completely false, but I did some googling and now lots of idiots on the net think it's true.

I saw an Obama biography done by CNN this weekend and they were pretty fair,I might ad. They interviewed some of his former school friends.

They did Lib,

A number of reporters went to Harvard and looked up class mates, no one remmebered him. They didnt say he was not there they just said I dont remember him.

I thought that was strange. I was nothing special in middle school but last week a woman came to work at my school, after a few hours she said are you Crystal and did you go to Kennedy middle school.

I had not noticed her but she remembered me and I am just a plain person. But no one remembered Obama from Harvard.

I read that his classmates on the Harvard Review elected him president, because he just seemed to smile and say nothing. There were opposing intellectual groups which didn't trust each other, but Obama seemed to be a neutral dunce and therefore an agreeable choice.

The fact is that Governor Palin has had more scrutiny, and had to endure more of the most vile and vicious attacks in the past 2 weeks, than ANY of the candidates has had to endure over the past 2 YEARS!!!

Yup, the Looney left is scared out of their ever lovin MINDS, because they know that the jig is up, and they've got about as much of a chance as a submarine with screen doors.

I would say Hillary Clinton got more attacks. She was attacked by the right and the left and the media, I think her attacks were worse, but Sarah is a close second.

Obama on the other hand I am shocked how he is not.

The one time anyone asked him about his terrorist friend was more or less on a bet from Hannity

They talked about the church only after everybody and their grandmother were watching it on youtube, and even then Anderson Cooper was saying IM sorry to have to report this but....

He flat lied about the born alive act and no one has come out to confront him. His own words on tape saying giving the child medical care would defeat the purpose of the abortion goes totally against why he said he voted against it, and the 3d bill he voted against because he said it was not like the fed bill was in fact exactly like the fed bill but he got an absolute pass.

he got a total pass on rezko and his part in that scandal

he got a pass on lying and saying his wife was not at her job when he gave millions to them upping her pay from 50 thousand a year to 350 thousand a year.

i could go on ... but why bother. he will get a pass period.

I would say Hillary Clinton got more attacks. She was attacked by the right and the left and the media, I think her attacks were worse, but Sarah is a close second.

Really?? I don't remember anyone attacking Chelsea in front of God and everyone! I don't remember anything NEAR the level of unadulterated LIES about Hitleries FAMILY!

As for Obama, they're scared to say anything about him, lest they be perceived as "racist". HECK WITH THAT! If he's too "special" to have full HONEST scrutiny, then what, is he going to be riding the "short limo" to the White House?

Werbung:
Really?? I don't remember anyone attacking Chelsea in front of God and everyone! I don't remember anything NEAR the level of unadulterated LIES about Hitleries FAMILY!

As for Obama, they're scared to say anything about him, lest they be perceived as "racist". HECK WITH THAT! If he's too "special" to have full HONEST scrutiny, then what, is he going to be riding the "short limo" to the White House?

Oh sorry, Palin is being attacked on a differnt level but Hillary was attacked by more groups, and she was attacked about everything her husband did.

Chelsea was attacked but not by the right, they were attacked by the nuts on PMS NBC they said Hillary was pimping her out, they complained they couldnt smash her because she was speaking for the campaign.

the blows are lower now with Palen but at least palen has a larger base to defend her, that hillary did not have.

Back