Something To Think About

Old_Trapper70

If not for the decline of the middle class, brought largely about by the actions of Republicans beginning with Reagan, there would be no Trump, or Cruz, in the running. I know how hard it is for the right toi actually accept any responsibility for the decline of America, yet it is there. Maybe they should think about why Bernie Sanders has won 5 of the last 6 primary/caucuses, and Trump has a lower approval rating then Hillary, or even Congress:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5df1d8-a037-11e5-8728-1af6af208198_story.html

Werbung:
I thought Sanders was doing better because the public recognized she was a terrible candidate and would just be another BO.

That's what you get for thinking. What the people do understand is that neither Hilary, Trump, or Cruz, can be trusted. They also understand that if the policies of Trump, or Cruz, are followed we will be back in a recession within a year, and at war again.

BTW, one of the reasons Trump is doing so good is that so many Democrats are switching parties for the primaries, and caucuses, and voting for Trump because they know he can be beat.

That's what you get for thinking. What the people do understand is that neither Hilary, Trump, or Cruz, can be trusted. They also understand that if the policies of Trump, or Cruz, are followed we will be back in a recession within a year, and at war again.

BTW, one of the reasons Trump is doing so good is that so many Democrats are switching parties for the primaries, and caucuses, and voting for Trump because they know he can be beat.
They are the mushy middle and can't wait any longer for the economy to return. Their kids have no job prospects and that is not tolerable anymore.

Correcting your misconceptions.
If you are old you know that most elections are decided by the pocketbook.
Your team has had eight years to turn things around and have not. Time for a change.

And the Repugnant ones you support had 14 years before Obama, an did nothing but destroy the middle class, start wars, and create a recession.

But, you ignorantly think I support the Democrats simply because I approve of the ideas of Sanders which follow the ideas of the Founding Fathers, Christ, and the basic concept of what America was supposed to be.

However, like most Americans, that is beyond your ability to comprehend.

Not wanting to get mixed up in your little war of words here, but from an outsiders opinion looking into the politics of the US at the moment, there's only two names that people are talking about.

You may have/had Bush, Saunders, Cruz in the running but people think this is a straight fight between Clinton and Trump. If that turns out to be the case, where would you both stand then?

Like I said, I'm not trying to pour fuel on the flames of your discussion, I'm just trying to understand what you would both think if the presidency does come down to choosing between those two.

Not wanting to get mixed up in your little war of words here, but from an outsiders opinion looking into the politics of the US at the moment, there's only two names that people are talking about.

You may have/had Bush, Saunders, Cruz in the running but people think this is a straight fight between Clinton and Trump. If that turns out to be the case, where would you both stand then?

Like I said, I'm not trying to pour fuel on the flames of your discussion, I'm just trying to understand what you would both think if the presidency does come down to choosing between those two.
It's just a chatboard, all fair.
Anybody but HRC.
But don't write Sanders off just yet. That one is not yet a done deal.

But, you ignorantly think I support the Democrats simply because I approve of the ideas of Sanders which follow the ideas of the Founding Fathers, Christ, and the basic concept of what America was supposed to be.

Well, I must be ignorant too then. I don't see it. At all.

When has a Democrat in recent history given any credence to any of the above? Liberals decimate the Constitution. They grow the government. Many are anti-religious, politically correct, crybabies.

Well, all that's true of many Republicans too.... still, I'd like some elaboration on how Bernie follows the ideas of Jesus and the Founders. I'm lost.

Has the middle class declined, or have people gotten lazy? Nowadays, there is little excuse for failure. For instance, YouTube is filled with quality videos on many in-demand job skills like math, computer programming etc.. However, some people in our nation want to focus on Latinos as the main reason for their failure.

Has the middle class declined, or have people gotten lazy? Nowadays, there is little excuse for failure. For instance, YouTube is filled with quality videos on many in-demand job skills like math, computer programming etc.. However, some people in our nation want to focus on Latinos as the main reason for their failure.
You will not get a job programming from watching you tube.
The economy is at the very rosiest, stagnant for 8 years. Real wages are down. This before this tsunami of illegals. They only make it worse and this massive violation of American and international law is being not just tolerated but encouraged by a sitting president.

Well, I must be ignorant too then. I don't see it. At all.

When has a Democrat in recent history given any credence to any of the above? Liberals decimate the Constitution. They grow the government. Many are anti-religious, politically correct, crybabies.

Well, all that's true of many Republicans too.... still, I'd like some elaboration on how Bernie follows the ideas of Jesus and the Founders. I'm lost.

All one has to do is google "The Founding Fathers and income inequality", or even caring for the poor. The you have Benjamin Franklin and medical care for the poor. As to Christ, the whole of scripture is filled with His ideas, and what the wealthy should do with their money.

As to Liberals decimating the Constitution, I seriously doubt you can prove that either party follows the Constitution. And Reagan tripled the size of the government, and then Bush doubled it. And when it comes to whining, the right wing has it all over anyone else.

You will not get a job programming from watching you tube.
The economy is at the very rosiest, stagnant for 8 years. Real wages are down. This before this tsunami of illegals. They only make it worse and this massive violation of American and international law is being not just tolerated but encouraged by a sitting president.

It is a wonder that somehow Obama has deported more illegals then Bush ever did. However, what has either party done to stem the flow of illegals for the past 30 years, or since the last amnesty? Illegals right now constitute 6% of the work force. If Trump was to have his way it would cost over 600 Billion dollars to remove them, and the loss of that 6% would start a new recession.

http://www.valuewalk.com/2016/02/trump-deportation-plan/

Werbung:
Our economy is tanking because our schools are turning out graduating class after graduating class of idiots. We don't lead the world economically any more because we don't produce the best and brightest at anything any more....and for the failure of our educational system, you can thank the left....

Back