Song lyric is not good

Carlsen

Robin Packalen he is popular singer i n Finland and many people listen to his songs. he tell girls in Erilaiset that it is ok to date black guys. the song when it say, ollaan vastakohdat luonnostaan n e vetää puoleen toisiaan. sul on valo ylläsi mä oon musta enkeli. h e say people who are different race are attrack t o each other. he use black guys in video and he talk to black guys as black angel :mad:
Erukauset

Werbung:
Kinda lost me k
I say that the lyrics t o the song will make girls think that it is ok to date black guys. the lyrics say that all races are the same and this is not true. he say to be with guys, as the black angel, is good feeling :mad:

I say that the lyrics t o the song will make girls think that it is ok to date black guys. the lyrics say that all races are the same and this is not true. he say to be with guys, as the black angel, is good feeling :mad:

This has been going on in the US since the early 90's .... and what do we have to show for it .....

You feel its not ok ? While it does present challenges so do many other things. But I know my cousin is very happy in her marriage so it seems it can work.

You feel its not ok ? While it does present challenges so do many other things. But I know my cousin is very happy in her marriage so it seems it can work.

it is good your cousin is happy. many guys i n my school are ok with this but it is not ok t o me. I dont date outside m y race. this is challenges, som du säger, I don't want :(

Werbung:
it is good your cousin is happy. many guys i n my school are ok with this but it is not ok t o me. I dont date outside m y race. this is challenges, som du säger, I don't want :(

and it is certainly your choice. i do object to you indicating that your choice should be anyone else's.

Back