Soros donates big bucks, joins Ready for Hillary

Texas_tea

Soros donates big bucks, joins Ready for Hillary national finance council

Billionaire investor and hedge fund titan George Soros is backing an effort to lure Hillary Clinton into a 2016 White House bid. Soros signed on to be a co-chair for Ready for Hillary, a super PAC trying to trump up support for a presidential run by Clinton.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most informed Americans know that George Soros is a former Nazi who still praises his time helping the Nazi Regime.

But, one would be considered an extremist if they were to suggest that there is a clear connection between Eastern European Communism and the Democratic Party! Extremist or not, you are looking at the proof right in front of you!

George Soros: (Helping Nazis) "Was The Happiest Time of my Life"

Werbung:
It seems to be that in politics even with all things NOT being equal, the ugly candidate is more likely to loose than win. The pubs would be hard pressed to put up a candidate more tired, screetchy, and generally uglier than Hillary. On top of that I think a lot of garbage will stick to her if she runs for anything. I am thinking it would be a good thing if she ran and at least sucked some money out of the dem campaigns.

It seems to be that in politics even with all things NOT being equal, the ugly candidate is more likely to loose than win. The pubs would be hard pressed to put up a candidate more tired, screetchy, and generally uglier than Hillary. On top of that I think a lot of garbage will stick to her if she runs for anything. I am thinking it would be a good thing if she ran and at least sucked some money out of the dem campaigns.

They will only tax the American people, the Union members and keep doing shady kick back deals until they get the money back anyway!

The Dems will probably never run out of other peoples money!

I was going to say you might be wrong on this one, because Sarah Palin was hot, But then I remembered John...

It seems to be that in politics even with all things NOT being equal, the ugly candidate is more likely to loose than win.

I sort of agree. However the Democrats have most of the media in their pocket and some very ruthless characters. Republican's are 40 years behind the eight ball on how to play the political game.

They have no idea on how to promote a candidate, even if they had a good one. They let the other side tear their side down without ever getting a chance to fight back. And with our stupid and uninformed electorate, that's easy to do.

Just like everyone thinks Palin is stupid and that she said "I can see Russia from my house". That was Tina Fey that said that on SNL, and Palin is not stupid.

She can get up in front of crowds and give speeches and answer questions without having to use teleprompters or going uh, uh, uh when asked a question.

I sort of agree. However the Democrats have most of the media in their pocket and some very ruthless characters. Republican's are 40 years behind the eight ball on how to play the political game.

They have no idea on how to promote a candidate, even if they had a good one. They let the other side tear their side down without ever getting a chance to fight back. And with our stupid and uninformed electorate, that's easy to do.

Just like everyone thinks Palin is stupid and that she said "I can see Russia from my house". That was Tina Fey that said that on SNL, and Palin is not stupid.

She can get up in front of crowds and give speeches and answer questions without having to use teleprompters or going uh, uh, uh when asked a question.

I have been struggling with trying to figure out if the pubs are just really bad at getting a message out or if it is that they just can't get the cooperation of the media.

Either way, why don't I hear more from pubs on talk radio? It would get the message out but they are just not there often.

I have been struggling with trying to figure out if the pubs are just really bad at getting a message out or if it is that they just can't get the cooperation of the media.

Either way, why don't I hear more from pubs on talk radio? It would get the message out but they are just not there often.
The Rs are not on talk radio. The Rs are leftist. Most leftist stay away from conservative programs.

That's about the only place you can hear conservatives, is on talk radio. There are a lot of conservative radio programs. You can hear a few on FOX News tv.

The Rs are not on talk radio. The Rs are leftist. Most leftist stay away from conservative programs.

Yes they are bad at messaging. certainly the media are a significant cause. They cant seem to find the means. New media us probably the answer but still they must improve their message but they would do well to eschew the Chicago model and project positivity , consistancy and strength with a heaping helping of truth and solutions.

Yes they are bad at messaging. certainly the media are a significant cause. They cant seem to find the means. New media us probably the answer but still they must improve their message but they would do well to eschew the Chicago model and project positivity , consistancy and strength with a heaping helping of truth and solutions.

That won't work anymore. The left's policy is to destroy their opposition. They are very good at it with the help of their media lap dogs and the majority of voters are too stupid to see through it.

That won't work anymore. The left's policy is to destroy their opposition. They are very good at it with the help of their media lap dogs and the majority of voters are too stupid to see through it.
Maybe not. A new Mother Jones review of a Carville polling effort declares that incumbants are in much bigger mid term trouble that the GOP. I would venture to say that the reason is that their lies have been spot lighted by the undeniable truth of reality. Honesty is the best policy for a reason.

Werbung:
Oh I agree that truth and honesty is the way to go. It's just that the left has a way of dealing with that. Somehow they're able to turn the truth on it's head to make the person who said it look like they're lying or being a racist or hating women, etc. etc. etc. They are able to get away with it, because the media helps them.

They also ask the Republicans questions like, "when did you stop beating your wife"? When R's try to defend that, they are made to look stupid and half the people who hear it believe it.

Back