Sorry

Unite Our Nation

I do feel sorry for obama's children. It is going to be tough on them.

President Bush said that his girls told him for the longest time that "he ruined their lives"!

I hope the media leaves them alone...unlike what they have done to Sarah Palin's kids.

Werbung:
no dont worry about this. Except for one time no one touched the clinton daughter, and no one ever touched little amy.

Republicans in general dont do that. Bush's kids were picked on because liberals do not hold themselves to the same standards and we do.

no one will mess with the kids.

I do feel sorry for obama's children. It is going to be tough on them.

President Bush said that his girls told him for the longest time that "he ruined their lives"!

I hope the media leaves them alone...unlike what they have done to Sarah Palin's kids.

This leftwing kook has BSed himself into the presidency, and you're just worried about his KIDS????!!! Worry about your OWN ass!

Chelsea Clinton was verbally assaulted far more than once. The only famous one was Rush sLimbaugh's contention that she was so ugly because Janet Reno was her father. They made fun of Chelsea's hair, braces, freckles and gangling arms & legs.

Amy wasn't bothered because Rosalyn didn't let the press anywhere near her and would have disemboweled any reported that touched her. Same with the Kennedy kids - Jackie didn't let the press near them.

LBJ's younger daughter, Luci, was also the brunt of several cruel jokes about her looks and manners. She (at age 17) once climbed a tree on the White House lawn (reportedly after an argument with her mother) leading to many rude comments. And then there were the comments about Lynda Johnson's White House wedding - really rude and cruel stuff there.

Richard Nixon's girls were taunted over their hairstyles and prim & proper dress.

Chelsea Clinton was verbally assaulted far more than once. The only famous one was Rush sLimbaugh's contention that she was so ugly because Janet Reno was her father. They made fun of Chelsea's hair, braces, freckles and gangling arms & legs.

Amy wasn't bothered because Rosalyn didn't let the press anywhere near her and would have disemboweled any reported that touched her. Same with the Kennedy kids - Jackie didn't let the press near them.

LBJ's younger daughter, Luci, was also the brunt of several cruel jokes about her looks and manners. She (at age 17) once climbed a tree on the White House lawn (reportedly after an argument with her mother) leading to many rude comments. And then there were the comments about Lynda Johnson's White House wedding - really rude and cruel stuff there.

Richard Nixon's girls were taunted over their hairstyles and prim & proper dress.

I went back as far as I could go Carter, I was not around before that.

I knew about the reno being the dad thing with clinton, I knew of no others.

I am very sure the obama kids will not be touched. I dont even think most will bother michelle except for in forums and stuff. but i could be wrong about michelle, it depends on how much she is involved

Werbung:
No, the right wing of America has never been blighted by racism, the most likely reason his children will face a hard time. Get real.

people dont bother the kids of presidents, not in my life time except the clinton daughter and I only remember once, but someone else remembered twice.

no one has access to them but the media and incase you did not notice, the media drools as they follow the obamas as though they are demi gods

i will be shocked if anyone says anything about the kids

ps That I know of its the liberals that are the racist in our country. The democrat party was started by racists, its an ex kkk member who is in the senate on the democrat ticket It was the democrats who were said to be racist against the messiah, its mertha who said his people (democrats) were racist red necks, its liberals that called Colin Powell uncle tom and Condie Rice worse. They said it in this forum, you over looked it... I personally think because it came from libs and not from conservatives

Back