South California wont become 51st state

steveox

Southern California Unlikely to Become 51st State of the Union

COMMENTARY | Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone recently proposed that as many as 13 counties in southern California secede from the rest of the state and form their own state, to be called Southern California.

The reasons for such a move are obvious to those who have followed the dysfunctional government in Sacramento. With over-spending, high taxation, and onerous regulation run amok, California, one of the nicest states of the union in which to live, is experiencing a net emigration, many to somewhat less comfortable but more business-friendly states like Texas.

The idea of a smaller state being carved out of California, the most populous state in the United States, and being governed more like Texas than like the rest of California is a beguiling one, especially for the people living there. But as Ilya Somin points out in the Volokh Conspiracy, a successful secession is very unlikely. The California government would not consent to it, especially since it would rip some of the most productive parts of the state away. It would also create two new Republican senators, something Democrat-dominated California would never tolerate.

http://news.yahoo.com/southern-california-unlikely-become-51st-state-union-203800943.html

I got a Better idea. Why not offier Mexico part of America and illegal Aliens have their own state like Baja California
baja62_map_legend_sm.jpg

So there! Illegals can live in their own state. Theyre own cities government Their own Governor,Their Own Mayors and Their own Counties.And Spanish is spoken there.

Werbung:
But heres the thing,, The U.S Government offers a deal on Amesty. The Illegals move to Mexifornia is where Baja California is you wont get hararrsed by the Police or sent back to Mexico. You can work there own a home there and you can speak spanish. if you want to live anywhere else you can but you must own a place in Mexifornia and speak english. And Mexifornia only carries 2 electoral votes.

But heres the thing,, The U.S Government offers a deal on Amesty. The Illegals move to Mexifornia is where Baja California is you wont get hararrsed by the Police or sent back to Mexico. You can work there own a home there and you can speak spanish. if you want to live anywhere else you can but you must own a place in Mexifornia and speak english. And Mexifornia only carries 2 electoral votes.

Sorry to disappoint you, but from my recent visit to Arizona, there is a LOT more Spanish speaking, and official Spanish names in Arizona than there is in California!

And no laws will change that!

Glad to see that one person's visit to two states has led to the conclusion that one state has more Mexican surnames than the other. It must have been an exhaustive, extensive, and scientific study. Thank you.

Also glad to see that the leftists have the uncanny ability to determine which laws are enforceable and which laws are not, based on........on.........what?

Werbung:
Glad to see that one person's visit to two states has led to the conclusion that one state has more Mexican surnames than the other. It must have been an exhaustive, extensive, and scientific study. Thank you.

Also glad to see that the leftists have the uncanny ability to determine which laws are enforceable and which laws are not, based on........on.........what?

Actually, I lived for 15 years in California. My daughter lives in Arizona. I have also lived for 5 years in Colorado, and my stepsons still live there. I've lived for 4 yeas in Pennsylvania and 8 years in South Carolina.

It is true that I have only visited New Mexico, Texas, and most of the other States.

You can be sarcastic and try to be funny. And, no it isn't a "scientific study." It is however a life experience in many areas, and sometime the life experience gives a truer view of what is happening below the noise of the political spectrum. Now, it is very easy to support or refute one's personal finding with statistical data. Since I was referring to my own experience (not pretending to present a "scientific study,") I didn't think presented statistical data was important. Apparently neither did you?

Sarcasm (as a nasty side of humor) certainly has its place.
I still am not convince that it accomplishes much.

Thank you.

Back