Spead the wealth ...........

SWP70

I think it is good to spread the wealth. This way I can be lazy and not work or get a job that is easy and let others work hard. And the hard workers give me their share. Spead the wealth ..................:confused:

Werbung:
Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless with a sign that
read "Vote Obama, I need the money." I laughed.

Once in the restaurant my server had on an "Obama 08" tie, again I laughed
as he had given away his political preference--just imagine the COINCIDENCE.

When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of
wealth concept. He stood there in disbelief while I told him that I
was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in
need...the homeless guy outside. The server angrily stormed from
my sight.

I went outside, gave the homeless guy $10 and told him to
thank the server inside, as I 've decided he could use the money more.
The homeless guy was grateful.

At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized
the homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter
was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn even though the
actual recipient needed money more.

I therefore conclude that redistribution of wealth is a much
easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application.:confused:

Congratulations on spreading YOUR wealth - now who do you think is better at spreading your wealth, ie, determining the amount you think is right, and who is a worthy recipient - YOU, or some arrogant politician or nameless bureaucrat??

Notice that there is no such thing as "the" wealth - the use of the definite article is an attempt to decouple wealth from it's association with the person who earned it. There is only SOME PERSON'S wealth.

The only difference is McCain spreads the wealth amongst millionairs and billionairs.
For the past 8 years the middle class is bleeding while these extremely rich folks enjoy another tax cut. They can hold on to their money, I don't want it, they worked for it. I just want a break once in a while also,..... like them.....

The only difference is McCain spreads the wealth amongst millionairs and billionairs.
For the past 8 years the middle class is bleeding while these extremely rich folks enjoy another tax cut. They can hold on to their money, I don't want it, they worked for it. I just want a break once in a while also,..... like them.....

If you can demonstrate that M spreads the wealth to rich guys any more than any other politician then I will post that in my sig.

But according to tax watch dog organizations M is one of the congressemen least likely to abuse funding bills, has almost never voted for a raise in anyone's taxes.

Meanwhile Obama can easily be demonstrated to do exactly what you are complaining about.

the break the rich guys get that is ofent complained about and is complete bs to complain about is when they pay in more than some other guy and then when there is a refund they get more back.

Consider this analogy: suppose you went out to eat with a friend. When the check came you put in a $20 bill and your friend put in a $50 bill. When the server came back with change would you complain that he got more back than you?

The term "Spread the Wealth" is not new. It was used by Fidel Castro to trick the people into believing he was on their side.

All the intelligent Cubans with money ran!!! They ended up being the SMART ones. Since, the big lie, Cubans have been fleeing the country at great risk and many, many deaths.

Ask any Cuban old enough to remember. They won't believe the words "SPREAD THE WEALTH" because they've seen how that played out!

Make no doubt about it. If obama gets in and starts maxist like laws here, MANY WEALTHY people will flee! With their money, assets and J-O-B-S.

People aren't stuck like Cubans were. They will leave, and the country will crash. You can't build or sustain a country on the backs lazy, entitlement syndromed citizens. It's that simple...

Werbung:
Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless with a sign that
read "Vote Obama, I need the money." I laughed.

Once in the restaurant my server had on an "Obama 08" tie, again I laughed
as he had given away his political preference--just imagine the COINCIDENCE.

When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of
wealth concept. He stood there in disbelief while I told him that I
was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in
need...the homeless guy outside. The server angrily stormed from
my sight.

I went outside, gave the homeless guy $10 and told him to
thank the server inside, as I 've decided he could use the money more.
The homeless guy was grateful.

At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized
the homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter
was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn even though the
actual recipient needed money more.

I therefore conclude that redistribution of wealth is a much
easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application.:confused:

This is not only plaguarism, but someone else on this forum has posted this copied text.

The done thing is to provide a reference when you steal copy.

This probably never happened, and was dreamt up by some journo with too much time on their hands..possibly one deservedly bumpt off the PopStars plane.

Comrade Stalin of ElectionFraudistan

Back