Specter: "Kemp would still be alive" if government controlled more health care

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30606885/

A Democrat in 'republican sheeps clothing'...Specter has not voted for anything that the Democrats has presented since he's crossed over...hmm!!!

Not that 'I' have any problem with anyone switching party affiliations...but this 'MAN' has flipped flopped more for his own benefit then anyone else that I can remember! So whom was hood-winked the most??? Poor Specter, not getting the 'respect' that he says he was promised...gee what about the people that he represented to get elected...{those dare I say it} those republicans that got him into his seat the last time he was elected???

This is just hysterical...LMAO

Werbung:
Specter is no one's lap dog. Often wrong, and often reviled by people on all sides of the fence, he is his own man. Perhaps we need more people like him in Washington.

Werbung:
Specter is no one's lap dog. Often wrong, and often reviled by people on all sides of the fence, he is his own man. Perhaps we need more people like him in Washington.

WHAT...you mean we don't have many elected officials that are often wrong and hated by both sides...SHHHHHIIIITTT, now that's what I was counting on. You've soooo busted my illusion bubble...LOL

Back