Spiritual Remedy

I could do that for you, but it would take time, as I have trouble appealing to the readers’ interest. I usually don't take much time revising. I probably should. What people need to understand is Bi Polar individuals are deep, and the deeper you are, the harder it is to be organized, for clarity is harder to come by. It is not impossible though; you just have to really empathize with the reader.

It is also not impossible to function without medication. It just takes sincere training and strength of will. Treatment centers are not willing to assist this desire.

If I do have a chemical unbalance, that doesn't mean you should disregard my thoughts, for my extremities in emotion enable me to become close to God (believe it or not).

If we all met, I would hope we would be strategizing the Revolution.

Werbung:
I am supposedly Bi Polar I, and there was a great deal of controversy surrounding my treatment, for I consider the condition a gift, and do not dread the lows. My trouble is sleep. I may need to be stabilized if I am to go to school... So all in all, I will reiterate, God gave me the gift, society the illness.

I could do that for you, but it would take time, as I have trouble appealing to the readers’ interest. I usually don't take much time revising. I probably should. What people need to understand is Bi Polar individuals are deep, and the deeper you are, the harder it is to be organized, for clarity is harder to come by. It is not impossible though; you just have to really empathize with the reader.

It is also not impossible to function without medication. It just takes sincere training and strength of will. Treatment centers are not willing to assist this desire.

If I do have a chemical unbalance, that doesn't mean you should disregard my thoughts, for my extremities in emotion enable me to become close to God (believe it or not).

If we all met, I would hope we would be strategizing the Revolution.

I don't think any less of you because you have bi polar, not at all. In fact, it gets a bit of respect if you have the courage to fight it. I'm pretty sure I suffer from very mild cycling, but nothing that really effects my train of thought significantly.

I'm all up for a revolution on many fronts my friend, but you are religious, I am anything but religious, and I don't think we share the same goals, even if they are grouped by everyone else on the left wing.

I will allow the doctrine of the two swords so long as they work together.

I am supposedly Bi Polar I, and there was a great deal of controversy surrounding my treatment, for I consider the condition a gift, and do not dread the lows. My trouble is sleep. I may need to be stabilized if I am to go to school... So all in all, I will reiterate, God gave me the gift, society the illness.

Werbung:
Sorry, I don't fit the mold. I have been to war and been in combat. I am not asking anyone to do a thing that I haven't already done. And I really don't understand the modern liberal mind set. There is simply too much irrationality there.

Forgive me Palerider, I didnt add a smile or something to indicate my tongue in cheek remark. It refers to the Berreal posts.

BTW...wherever you served in what capacity. With all due respect and sincerity...Thank You.

Back