Spitzer is Linked to Prostitution Ring

Uh, well, I'd think the people who pass and enforce laws ought to at least make a token effort to respect them. Left or right I don't care; I said Vitter should resign back when he got busted and I say Spitzer should do the same.
I suppose that I've never expected that any of our public leaders actually "walk the walk". I think that if we went wild with wiretapping and whatnot to catch them all in the act, we simply wouldn't have any or many left. Sure, hang 'em high when you catch 'em, I insist.

What I was really saying was that I dislike hearing any "nanny, nanny, boo, boo!... " from either side of the political aisle when they take a hit like that.

Pidgey

Werbung:
My understanding is that he wasnt the target of this investigation, he stepped into it on accident while there was already an investigation going on concerning the prostitution ring.

I heard today this whole thing started due to some suspicious bank transactions on Spitzer's part...seems somebody suspected corruption and ran with it.

And hey, they were dead-on.

Jarlaxle,
Thanks for the update, I corrected myself in a later post when I was able to watch some news rather than hear it second hand.

I don't care if Spitzer is a hypocrite. Hypocrisy is a venial sin at best. Prostitution and adultery, by contrast, are pretty serious stuff, and the former is illegal, to boot. (There are actually some people, on DailyKos sticking up for Spitzer on the basis that at least he never claimed to care about family values! How about that!)

Spitzer's resigning Monday, thankfully. Now if only we could get Vitter out of office.

I heard today this whole thing started due to some suspicious bank transactions on Spitzer's part...seems somebody suspected corruption and ran with it.

And hey, they were dead-on.

Yep, that's what I heard. It was noticed that he was moving large amounts of money around and they suspected it was because he was trying to cover up bribes.

In the meantime, Fox News has sought out the call girl in question. Here is a link with some photos and all sorts of info about her. Not sure if it is responsible journalism in my opinion or not. But in the effort to further the discussion here is the link.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337331,00.html
She certainly isnt an unattractive woman, but I dont think anything short of legal defense where my life is on the line, a medical operation, or a flight in a fighter plane is worth $1,000 an hour.

She's pretty fit... fair play to him.

Well, I would disagree, its not so much fair play to him when he is shelling out a thousand and hour for her company. If you wanted to pony up the cash, you could get a similar treatment I would imagine.

Is it only illegal to solicit a prostitute here? I thought it was illegal to, you know, be one as well.

Is it only illegal to solicit a prostitute here? I thought it was illegal to, you know, be one as well.

She has to be caught in the act of offering service. Of course she possibly has worked out a deal to nail her clients. I'm truly sad such a nice looking women has chosen to waste the rest of her life as being a pay for service mat. Oh well... if money is what she wanted I guess reputation isn't so important. I feel for the shame of her parents too.

I'm truly sad such a nice looking women has chosen to waste the rest of her life as being a pay for service mat.

She can pull in essentially a year's pay in a few weeks. If she's smart, she'll never have to work a regular job after a few years of this.

Suggested reading: Cop To Call Girl: Why I Left The LAPD To Make an Honest Living As A Beverly Hills Prostitute by Norma Jean Almodovar.

She can pull in essentially a year's pay in a few weeks. If she's smart, she'll never have to work a regular job after a few years of this.

I recall she's already getting a lucrative record contract despite her only modest talents.

Remember little girls: no matter how much of a talentless hooker you are, all you need to do to get fame and money is boink a public official and get him bounced out of office.

Suggested reading: Cop To Call Girl: Why I Left The LAPD To Make an Honest Living As A Beverly Hills Prostitute by Norma Jean Almodovar.

Is it possible there is more to life than money and making a living?

Werbung:
Back