Stanford Wakes

Werbung:
A simple case became dubious and obscure, despite so much clear evidence. If this case could not be clarified, or the suspect lady would not be brought to justice, similar cases would happen again and again in Stanford University: that woman can beat man for free; and that woman can false charge man for sexual assault for free; and that the weakness victim would be threatened and further victimized; and that the weakness’ basic rights of living would be taken away in name of this university … but those should not be rules in a civilized society.

http://stanfordwakes.spaces.live.com/blog/

A simple case [Reference 0 in following articles] became dubious and obscure, despite so much clear evidence. If this case could not be clarified, or the suspect lady would not be brought to justice, similar cases would happen again and again in Stanford University: that woman can beat man for free; and that woman can false charge man for sexual assault for free; and that the weakness victim would be threatened and further victimized; and that the weakness’ basic rights of living would be taken away in name of this university … but those should not be rules in a civilized society.

Basically, The suspect lady was extremely irrational when she saw me on first sight; She beat me up badly on Stanford campus in 2004. Her atrocities had left undeniable evidence [see photos] which she confessed to police. The Police investigation concludes I am the victim while her a suspect. I did her a favor by not insisting pressing charge on her.

However, after statue time of limit of two years, she falsely accused me for 'sexual assault' [Reference 5] trying to overturn crimes she confessed to police. She was backed up by some strong faculties in Stanford Computer Science department as well as a powerful figure unknow to me in the legal system [Reference 7], to counter resolutions from Stanford Authorities so that I as a victim was punished according to this suspect lady's curse that 'I should not survive in Stanford', while this suspect lady could escape from taking the lawful responsibility [miscarriage of justice], which made even Stanford authorities have difficulties to concur this suspect lady, or descipline her obviously criminal activity on Stanford property. [Reference 4]

The suspect lady's atrocity and false charge on me is inhuman by nature. Especially, the power on the suspect side had threatened my life with the death of Stanford student May Zhou [Example 0, reference 6]. That's unforgivable. How could she still be allowed to exist in Stanford? The suspect needs to be brought to justice.

I was blackhanded by the suspect side with legal methods, which molested over five years of my life with no end. As the weakness, it doesn't seem easy for me get the justice back with legal methods, I therefore had to bring the case to public in wish to bring the justice back; the more the public know it, the safer I would be. So pass the word around, please.

How could such crimes be tolerated in a University?

Werbung:
Back