"States' Rights"; An Ol' "conservative"-Favorite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
Yeah, I'd say ol' Pastor Rick qualifies as a Disciple of ReRon Reagan, alright!​

Next he can come out in favor of burning witches in the US to.

Pro Life...so long as your pro life and American? Death to Gays

Also it would be wrong for him to say killing the Jews in WWII was wrong, and condem it, after all thats just German politics...

Pro Life...so long as your pro life and American? Death to Gays

Also it would be wrong for him to say killing the Jews in WWII was wrong, and condem it, after all thats just German politics...
Hey...at least he's got The Family's backing!!
"It's not so invisible anymore. So that's how working with some research colleagues we discovered that David Bahati, the man behind this legislation, is really deeply, deeply involved in The Family's work in Uganda, that the ethics minister of Uganda, Museveni's kind of right-hand man, a guy named Nsaba Buturo, is also helping to organize The Family's National Prayer Breakfast. And here's a guy who has been the main force for this Anti-Homosexuality Act in Uganda's executive office and has been very vocal about what he's doing, in a rather extreme and hateful way. But these guys are not so much under the influence of The Family. They are, in Uganda, The Family."

GENOCIDE - Encouraged by American-"Christians"!!

Ain't it GRAND??!!!

One can assume by the title of the thread that you are opposed to the Constitution of this country. Are you a traitor?

I know, its almost like they ingnore the thread...And you posted, but you focus on me, not that someone is calling for basicly Genocide against gays......What is it to hard to go against ?

I almost never read shamans posts, but I read yours. It was some rant about republicans hating gays burning witches and nazis

lots to respond to huh :)

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back