Stewart catches Fox with it's snout in the henhouse

PLC1

Staff member
Yet another story about the "no spin" guys making it up as they go along.

Sean Hannity and his team did more than cover the event. They not only inflated the number in attendance with their words, but actually used footage from a heavily-attended protest this summer to make this health care rally appear more popular. Hannity even pointed out that this was a huge crowd for a Thursday, when the protest footage they used was from a Saturday.

Now, folks, you won't see this in the drive by media, at least not unless they start making up stories like Fox and the supermarket tabloids do.

Werbung:
Looking around and wondering...hmmm just where oh, where are the mindless mental midgets to come rushing in and get stuck in the doorway in their attempt to deny/persuade/dispute another Faux News fabrication...:D

Where are you...you crowd of mental midgets: ASUR/ALWAYS and the infamous BIB...man this room seems very, very quiet:confused:

Looking around and wondering...hmmm just where oh, where are the mindless mental midgets to come rushing in and get stuck in the doorway in their attempt to deny/persuade/dispute another Faux News fabrication...:D

Where are you...you crowd of mental midgets: ASUR/ALWAYS and the infamous BIB...man this room seems very, very quiet:confused:

I find it interesting that when Fox news does something they should not and they of course do......... its thread worthy. But when all the other stations do it..... and they often do... anyone who talks about it has tin foil hats and you use your large vocabulary to repeat your usual lines for all those you dislike.

Until the jaws of life are used to pull your disgusting head out of obamas almost as disgusting butt, there is little point in talking to you about anything.

I find it interesting that when Fox news does something they should not and they of course do......... its thread worthy. But when all the other stations do it..... and they often do... anyone who talks about it has tin foil hats and you use your large vocabulary to repeat your usual lines for all those you dislike.

Until the jaws of life are used to pull your disgusting head out of obamas almost as disgusting butt, there is little point in talking to you about anything.

to paraprase....what Fox did was wrong but I am not going to say anything about it...I hate Obama...

AND YET...HERE YOU ARE TRAILING AROUND BEHIND ME LIKE A WEE LITTLE TROLL LEAVING YOUR ITTY-BITTY MENTAL DRIBBLES AROUND THIS FORUM...WHY, I FEEL SO INSPIRED, SO SUPERIOR :cool:

and you still have nothing to say about the point that Fox, once again, is caught lying threw its teeth ....nothing..becuse you don't care. Facts be damned,

I did say in my post above that they should not, just like the other outlets should not.

I just find it funny that its "news worthy" if its fox, and you are the first one to say tin foil hats if its any other :)

Changing the number and footage from earlier in the week strikes me as an unremarkable instance of bias/attempt to mislead. And, insofar as they lied, they lied in a the opposite direction as the other networks tend to go in lock-step, so there's less indication of guilty thought, or indication of guilty thought to a lesser extent, and the consequences of the act are more limited.

First off Pan PLC1 started a truthful thread and had every right to do so.

Just as you are to start threads the way you see fit. Unlike some and their typical "rant a bash" thread this was a factual occurrence and factual occurrences are just that... factual occurrences.

And while you can be upset about a "hand caught in the cookie jar" thread that you hate to see made even more public... I think you protest too much.

And to end with this quote was really not called for.

We here all care about America. And President Obama was elected by a large margin. To say everyone in the minority are the only one's with their heads on straight is factually incorrect (as this thread helps prove) and rather insulting when it really need not be. There are people that loved the Bush/Cheney approach and those who much prefer the Obama/Biden approach.

In America that's what elections are for.;)

and you still have nothing to say about the point that Fox, once again, is caught lying threw its teeth ....nothing..becuse you don't care. Facts be damned,

Want to watch BIB go postal...say something factual about Sarah Barracuda and that will bring her angst and vitriolic opinion spewing right up to the top ;) other than that she only hits the hysteria after I've posted...all others she's remains MUTE! Hmmm :rolleyes:

Stewart plays a video with Bachman saying there were 20 - 45 thousand people. Then he reads a Washington Post story saying 10,000.

But Stewart never said that Bachman was wrong or that the WP was right.

So who was right and why were the other persons number wrong. I suspect that if Bachman is so clearly wrong that Stewart would have played it up a bit more.

Who has the original clip from Hannity. Stewart only played a few seconds of it. I am not so sure we can trust one person on "comedy central" over another on an entertainment show about politics. I think they both spin things and so far we are looking at spin of spin.

But suppose the entertainer Hannity did show one clip while talking about another similar event. Would that be worse than a group congressmen stealing our freedoms?

Werbung:
Stewart plays a video with Bachman saying there were 20 - 45 thousand people. Then he reads a Washington Post story saying 10,000.

But Stewart never said that Bachman was wrong or that the WP was right.

So who was right and why were the other persons number wrong. I suspect that if Bachman is so clearly wrong that Stewart would have played it up a bit more.

Is that what this is about, I didnt know. I never read the links on threads like this.

Back