Stick A Fork In It, It's Done

Greco

Four days to go and the political landscape continues to look good. In today's Gallup Daily Tracking Poll they're reporting that Obama has widened his lead over McCain among likely traditional voters, 51% to 43%. They also commented that this is Obama's "largest margin to date using this historical Gallup Poll voter model."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/111679/Gallup-Daily-Obamas-Lead-Widens-Some-All-Bases.aspx

The Electoral College Poll is showing Obama with 364 votes, McCain with 171, and 3 tie votes (North Dakota).

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

The FiveThirtyEight electoral college poll is reporting today... Obama - 346.5 votes / McCain - 191.5 votes.

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/

Rasmussen's electoral college poll is projecting today... Obama - 313 / McCain - 160.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ection/election_2008_electoral_college_update

USA Election Polls is showing Obama ahead in all their polls.

Latest Poll Per State: Obama-330 / McCain-175
Poll of Polls: Obama-338 / McCain-157
Survey USA: Obama-292 / McCain-220
Rasmussen Reports: Obama-349 / McCain-189
Quinnipiac: Obama-269 / McCain-128
CNN: Obama-301 / McCain-150
ARG: Obama-312 / McCain-226
Insider Advantage: Obama-245 / McCain-150
Research 2000: Obama-211 / McCain-155
Strategic Vision: Obama-207 / McCain-175
Public Policy Polling250129
Mason Dixon: Obama-203 / McCain-199
Zogby: Obama-324 / McCain-165
National Average: Obama-48.8% / McCain-41.6%

http://www.usaelectionpolls.com/2008/general-election/electoral-college-results.html

RealClearPolitics is showing today... Obama - 311 / McCain - 142 / Toss Up - 85

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/

Werbung:
It ain't over till it's over pal. I'm staying with this one all the way to midnight on election day and beyond if it becomes necessary. No victory dances here until Obama is inaugerated and even then we'll have to keep a close eye on Palin and her cohorts who like to whip up anti-Obama sentiments and milk hatred against him..

No, we'll all be watching this baby for the next four years like hawks. We're not taking chances this time..

I agree, but it's ok to glance at the scoreboard while the game is in progress. It adds to the resolve to hunker down and keep the momentum going.

its not over till its over, and i am not holding my breath. If I where to bet ( and that would be illegal) on it Would say Obama 2 to 1 odds would still be a good bet, but I dont rule out McCain yet. But I hope Obama not only wins, but crushes McCain , just so the Right can still cry that we all voted 10 times or something ( on average 8 people a year are charged with voter fraud voting more then 1 once) Funny thing is they act like its common, becuse we all know people wait in lines to vote , then go run down the road to vote again in some other district where they are listed as Bugs Bunny...of course Purging voter rolls of legal voters never happen...because they know they can stop new voters and low income voters alot who tend to vote Dem.

It ain't over till it's over pal. I'm staying with this one all the way to midnight on election day and beyond if it becomes necessary. No victory dances here until Obama is inaugerated and even then we'll have to keep a close eye on Palin and her cohorts who like to whip up anti-Obama sentiments and milk hatred against him..

No, we'll all be watching this baby for the next four years like hawks. We're not taking chances this time..

Agree with you. Did you happen to see the video Obama sent out to supporters this week? It was a video of a guy that was in a bike race, saw the finish line, took his hands off the steeering wheel to cheer for himself and promptly fell off his bike, allowing another cyclist to surpass him. It isn't over for me until officially announced (actually, even then I'm suspect - didn't they announce a Dewey win erroneously?)

its not over till its over, and i am not holding my breath. If I where to bet ( and that would be illegal) on it Would say Obama 2 to 1 odds would still be a good bet, but I dont rule out McCain yet. But I hope Obama not only wins, but crushes McCain , just so the Right can still cry that we all voted 10 times or something ( on average 8 people a year are charged with voter fraud voting more then 1 once) Funny thing is they act like its common, becuse we all know people wait in lines to vote , then go run down the road to vote again in some other district where they are listed as Bugs Bunny...of course Purging voter rolls of legal voters never happen...because they know they can stop new voters and low income voters alot who tend to vote Dem.

Nate Silver of Fivethirtyeight only gives McCain a 3.7% chance of winning, so the odds are much better than 2:1 on an Obama victory. Right now, our main enemy is not the Pubs or McCain it's complacency...everybody must vote.

Nate Silver of Fivethirtyeight only gives McCain a 3.7% chance of winning, so the odds are much better than 2:1 on an Obama victory. Right now, our main enemy is not the Pubs or McCain it's complacency...everybody must vote.

I would love to see evryone vote, I think McCain would get crushed.

But I would say McCain has better odds then that. if I had to put a nomber on it I would say 15-20% chance of winning.

Today, Ronald Reagan's former Chief of Staff just announced his endorsement of Barack Obama. It's quite amazing to see the growing list of Republicans turning away from McCain. I suspect, starting November 5th, Republicans will start turning on McCain, blaming him exclusively for the loss. They won't accept any part of the blame for the horrific mess they've created, for blinding supporting the worst president in our nation's history, all of which combined to create the climate of change that is sweeping Obama into office.

Today, Ronald Reagan's former Chief of Staff just announced his endorsement of Barack Obama. It's quite amazing to see the growing list of Republicans turning away from McCain. I suspect, starting November 5th, Republicans will start turning on McCain, blaming him exclusively for the loss. They won't accept any part of the blame for the horrific mess they've created, for blinding supporting the worst president in our nation's history, all of which combined to create the climate of change that is sweeping Obama into office.

yes and then they will move to start Palin for the next Election. I for one hope she gets the GOP nod in 2012, it would be like taking candy from a baby to beat her.

True...lol..

More like taking candy from a baby nazi though..

Yes Ocean, I did see that ad from Obama and thought it was cute and got the point out. I'm going out to vote if I have to crawl through the rain on my hands and knees and use a billy club on anyone who tries to get in my way!

Even if I'm certain Obama will win without me..

My luck he'd lose by one vote: mine..:rolleyes:

True...lol..

More like taking candy from a baby nazi though..

Yes Ocean, I did see that ad from Obama and thought it was cute and got the point out. I'm going out to vote if I have to crawl through the rain on my hands and knees and use a billy club on anyone who tries to get in my way!

Even if I'm certain Obama will win without me..

My luck he'd lose by one vote: mine..:rolleyes:

normaly I would point out that you just look as bad as them now with nonsensical nazi calling, but screw it , go for it . After all they have used it so many times, I will give you a free shot on that one.

Any political candidate, in any election, in any city, state or country who can motivate as many NEW voter registrations as Obama has, will win.

The "Apathy Party", who's silent members "voted" nolo contendre year after year, has been the strongest political force in America for decades and let this happen because they have been content with Happy Meals and new cell phones with a camera in it! Neato!

The rich corporations who have abused our tax codes and election processes have done so only because of the vacuum supplied by so many people collectively looking the other way.

If Obama accomplishes nothing more he may have accomplished putting a face on the realization that IF America can take back it's goverment from a handful of super-rich corporations it's new leaders are not going to look like country-club Republicans anymore.

They had a good run though. Don't worry for them too much.

Werbung:
Any political candidate, in any election, in any city, state or country who can motivate as many NEW voter registrations as Obama has, will win.

The "Apathy Party", who's silent members "voted" nolo contendre year after year, has been the strongest political force in America for decades and let this happen because they have been content with Happy Meals and new cell phones with a camera in it! Neato!

The rich corporations who have abused our tax codes and election processes have done so only because of the vacuum supplied by so many people collectively looking the other way.

If Obama accomplishes nothing more he may have accomplished putting a face on the realization that IF America can take back it's goverment from a handful of super-rich corporations it's new leaders are not going to look like country-club Republicans anymore.

They had a good run though. Don't worry for them too much.

Stop all your positive talk , and being all hopeful, you know it angers them :)

Back