Stimulus Plan - Fair Tax

chestnut

$900 billion. That's the new estimated govt Stimulus. Part of that is to "create jobs" What a farce. The governent has no services or products so how can it be they create jobs? The jobs they talk about are not sustainable, so why blow the cash. Doesn't make any sense to me.

The only thng that will save this country from the government control and help with our financial turmoil is a system like the Fair Tax http:\\www.fairtax.org

IRS will go away
Everyone will pay their share of taxes (based on consumption), even criminals
America will be the no 1 destination for companies to do business in

Of course, the fair tax would take the 'POWER' from the government and they would not stand for that. Not even if it was the best plan out there.

Werbung:
That would mean the poor pay a higher % of their income than the rich and as the rich make the rules to keep the rich rich and the poor poor this should just about tip the US into a state of anarchy.

There is a social contract between rich and poor which goes like this.

If the rich don't give something to the poor the poor will rise up and take the lot.

But many people in the US are too stupid to understand that it benefits everyone if all people live to a reasonable standard.

There are people in the US with cancer who cannot afford treatment.

If that is not evil I do not know what is.

And most of the people who spout these hideous and unjust tax systems usually also claim to be christians.

Funny how christians hate helping their fellow man if giving money is involved and it is

Especially as the love of money is apparently the route of all evil and rich men can't go to heaven

The Fair Tax is a national sales tax system that would replace the current income tax. You would pay a national sales tax only when you buy. If you don't buy, then you don't pay taxes.

How is that unfair?

Here is a little how it is designed to work
No embedded (income tax) in any product means the price of the product is reduced and then it is added in as a higher sales tax so that only those that consume pay. The more you buy the more taxes you pay. Even the criminals, who don't pay the IRS now, will pay when they buy.

A pre-bate is given to everyone for the basic necessities to cover the taxes paid on those necessities based on size of family and area of country.

How is that un-fair?

Our curent income tax system is the biggest joke. The current IRS system does just what you say, it pits the haves against the have nots.
It allows politicians to run for office on promises. It robs people who work to take to give to those who refuse to, or to the illegal immigrants.

Speaking of illegial immigrants, they would be paying taxes under the Fair Tax plan as well, which now, many don't.

That would mean the poor pay a higher % of their income than the rich and as the rich make the rules to keep the rich rich and the poor poor this should just about tip the US into a state of anarchy.

There is a social contract between rich and poor which goes like this.

If the rich don't give something to the poor the poor will rise up and take the lot.

But many people in the US are too stupid to understand that it benefits everyone if all people live to a reasonable standard.

And most of the people who spout these hideous and unjust tax systems usually also claim to be christians.

Funny how christians hate helping their fellow man if giving money is involved and it is

Especially as the love of money is apparently the route of all evil and rich men can't go to heaven
Did you bother to look at the link? It will explain it.

$900 billion. That's the new estimated govt Stimulus. Part of that is to "create jobs" What a farce. The governent has no services or products so how can it be they create jobs? The jobs they talk about are not sustainable, so why blow the cash. Doesn't make any sense to me.
To paraphrase Dick Cheney: "So WHAT?"

Now, get-back-in-line (the way you're used-to...you know, for National Security reasons), before you get accused of hating-the-Troops.​

That's some o' the magic of unregulated-capitalism; some people have an obligation to die.

How are the 1%ers expected to maintain numerous vacation-homes, if the serfs insist-upon choosing-Life??? :confused:

I know those lazy good for nothing poor people who can't grow up as captains of industry, attend Havard and set uyp a multinational.

They deserve an untreated death from cancer

That's some o' the magic of unregulated-capitalism; some people have an obligation to die.

How are the 1%ers expected to maintain numerous vacation-homes, if the serfs insist-upon choosing-Life??? :confused:
Here we go, changing the topic again..... Stay on track. Our curren tax system is the discussion. It is not fair. Illegals, who get so much free ****, and those who refuse to work, get a free ride.
What I said is the fair tax is a better way than the way its being done now. Everyone would pay their share. Everyone should pay their share.

Oh you really believe that nonesense?

Oh dear, you should try reading more reliable newspapers.

And what are all Americans if not illegal immigrants?

The kind of arguments you use are just like those Hitler used to rise to power.

Blame the immigrants.

In that case they were Jews.

I said illegal immigrants. The ones that come here and do not pay taxes, send their money back to their home country. I did mention legal immigrants.

This is not a debate about immigrants or illegals. It is the current IRS Tax policy.

It simply does not work. What has been so great about our tax system.
I know I can't stand thining about April 15th. I can't stand looking at my paycheck and seeing what my gross was, and then what my net is.

Fair Tax means I get my complete check and then when I purchase, and only when I purchase will I pay tax. Get rid of all the embedded taxes, corp taxes, payroll taxes, tax attorneys... All of that b.s.

No corp tax means more business will want to flock to the U.S.

The more I purchase the more I pay. How does that hurt the poor? It doesn't

How are they paying more?

What you are saying is they are not receiving anything for free? Is that what I am hearing? Not getting a handout..
If they buy less retail products, they pay less. They get to decide how much they pay based on what they spend.

Oh dear.

Let's say that there are 2 people.

One earns $100 per annum and the other earns $200 per annum.

They both buy a ticket for a film where the tax is $1.

The poorer person is paying 1% of his income in tax and the richer person is paying 0.5%

Werbung:
But he does have to buy stuff and the same argument applies.

It is an immoral tax thought up by extreme right wing rich people to place the burden of taxation even further on those least able to pay.

Back