Stocks are seasonal!

palefrost

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- As if it hasn't been tough enough already, markets are about to move into what is typically the worst time of the year for stock investing: late summer and early fall.

Wall Street is also in the midst of what is typically the worst quarter of the year: the third. And those who follow the four-year cycle of the presidency will tell you that the second year of a presidential term of office, like 2006, is the worst of the four.

Ok so now add on top of that the violence in the Mideast; oil prices at record highs; worries about the economy and rising interest rates. I guess I picked the wrong time to start looking at stocks! Lol

Werbung:
Are you sure? Accurding to the article they made it seem like all stocks are at seasonal lows. I never realized the stock market worked that way. I have so much to learn. I need to find a smart man and let him do it for me lol. :rolleyes: :p :D :banana:

Werbung:
I really depends on the Fed. Interest rates are a huge factor in relationship to the prices of stocks.

Since their is a boom in some commodities, it might be worth while to look into oil companies. Those stocks will typically do better since those companies have massive earnings.

Back