Stopping Mass Killers

A few armed men (or women) in Paris might have made a big difference in the outcome, don't you think? How do armed honest citizens NOT make a difference? Sorry for the rant, but hellfire! It's not rocket science! If you have a criminal with a gun shooting up the place, don't you want a good guy with a gun to be around to well place a few bullets? What could be wrong with that?
If the criminals who ignore the gun control laws didn't know their prey would be unarmed would they have the confidence to act ?

Werbung:
If the criminals who ignore the gun control laws didn't know their prey would be unarmed would they have the confidence to act ?
I doubt it. The highest gun crime rates in the country are in states where gun-ownership is the most infringed upon. I doubt these cowards would go up against people who might be armed.

Werbung:
I doubt it. The highest gun crime rates in the country are in states where gun-ownership is the most infringed upon. I doubt these cowards would go up against people who might be armed.
That is the typical thing.
Criminals are not brave and will pick the softest target they can find even if they claim to be h app to be a martyr.

Back