Strange

MrdqxM

Seeing that God is going to do what HE is going to do regardless of what any person chooses, I wonder what it is HE waits for before doing those things HE is going to do regardless...

2 Thessalonians 2:7 "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."

Imagine.. Christ Jesus walking and having His Way among and with 'sinners'. Would Christ Jesus be the one who is keeping that active until He departs from out of those midsts?

who letteth:

hold back, hold fast, retain

From kata and echo; to hold down (fast), in various applications (literally or figuratively) -- have, hold (fast), keep (in memory), let, X make toward, possess, retain, seize on, stay, take, withhold.

until:
2193. heós
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
even, as far as, how long, until, while.
Of uncertain affinity; a conjunction, preposition and adverb of continuance, until (of time and place) -- even (until, unto), (as) far (as), how long, (un-)til(-l), (hither-, un-, up) to, while(-s).

out of:
1537. ek or ex
out of, from, by means of
A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence action or motion proceeds), from, out (of place, time, or cause; literal or figurative; direct or remote) -- after, among, X are, at, betwixt(-yond), by (the means of), exceedingly, (+ abundantly above), for(- th), from (among, forth, up), + grudgingly, + heartily, X heavenly, X hereby, + very highly, in,...ly, (because, by reason) of, off (from), on, out among (from, of), over, since, X thenceforth, through, X unto, X vehemently, with(-out). Often used in composition, with the same general import; often of completion.

the midst:
3319. mesos
among, midst, middle
From meta; middle (as an adjective or (neuter) noun) -- among, X before them, between, + forth, mid(-day, -night), midst, way.

he might be gone:
1096. ginomai
be brought to pass, happen
A prolongation and middle voice form of a primary verb; to cause to be ("gen"-erate), i.e. (reflexively) to become (come into being), used with great latitude (literal, figurative, intensive, etc.) -- arise, be assembled, be(-come, -fall, -have self), be brought (to pass), (be) come (to pass), continue, be divided, draw, be ended, fall, be finished, follow, be found, be fulfilled, + God forbid, grow, happen, have, be kept, be made, be married, be ordained to be, partake, pass, be performed, be published, require, seem, be showed, X soon as it was, sound, be taken, be turned, use, wax, will, would, be wrought.

to
τὸ
the

gar
γὰρ
indeed

mystērion
μυστήριον ,
mystery

ēdē
ἤδη
already

energeitai
ἐνεργεῖται ,
is working

tēs
τῆς
-

anomias
ἀνομίας ;
of lawlessness

monon
μόνον
only [there is]

ho

the [one]

katechōn
κατέχων
restraining [it]

arti
ἄρτι
at present

heōs
ἕως
until

ek
ἐκ
out of

mesou
μέσου
[the] midst

genētai
γένηται .
he might be [gone]

Last edited:
Werbung:
But didn't He get crucified for that?

Because He took upon Himself the 'sins' of those He was seeing and associating with.

But since after He died once and is not able to 'die' again, how would Christ Jesus walking and having His Way among sinners result in the same thing?

From what I have gathered so far is this:

The patterns, the ways, the roads, the mazes, the starts and the ends, the roads, the alley paths, the door locks, and safe boxes are all put together in some kind of strange puzzle like experience that is called Life to which God, The Father and Christ Jesus needs to solve.

Solve for whom? Solve for both. Both the 'righteous' and the 'sinners'. They are as wheat and tares living among one another.

Matthew 13:24-30 "Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

servants of the householder. God is the householder.

He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

God is fine with wheat and tares living together, it seems... although the tares are from His enemy.

Not only are His servants living among the tares and being negatively effected but everything else on Earth and outside of Earth is also.

Last edited:
Everything within the Earth, on the Earth, above the Earth, surrounding the Earth... They are all being negatively effected by the 'tares'.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."

Werbung:
Mine eyes has seen how many work to make others sexually inclined, one way or the other. Their active workings upon humans.

Back