Stray evolution comments.

Just one more comment on evolution:

4ifqte.jpg

Werbung:
That's news to me - and I was an astronomy major! You're saying they found an object on earth that is from outside the solar system?! Have any links on that?

*cough* how would you honestly be able to differentiate a chunk of matter that crashed to earth millions to billions of years ago on earth from any other chunk of earth ?!?!

That would be the piece of research I would love to see.

*cough* how would you honestly be able to differentiate a chunk of matter that crashed to earth millions to billions of years ago on earth from any other chunk of earth ?!?!

That would be the piece of research I would love to see.

different metals. Some chunks of rocks here have metals in them that are not from earth at least thats what they say

by the way libsmasher doesnt post here anymore, he found another forum he liked better.

Iridium and Osmium, for example, are typically found only in meteorites.

but your talking about a chunk of rock that for all we know could be miles underneath the ocean right now... My point was that if we had said extra-terrsetial object falling to earth to that contained the start of life,... how would we ever know about it if that was the case... considering that earth surface is 70% water, why would a suggestion that it is one of the possiblites to how everything got started in the first place be unreasonable?

BTW .. I am almost with Libsmasher with attempting to find a new forum to post on... the partisan hackery and attacks on this site are growing old and are too numerous.

Werbung:
There are a few boards where people generally are civil, and also a few 'feel good' boards where everyone is nice to everyone all the time, albeit the discussions on such boards tends to be tepid. Volconvo has a fairly civil forum with in pretty good depth discussions. Yuku runs a feel' good' board, and other boards, too, but I have not found a really lively board on Yuku. The good boards on Yuku tend to have a small number of posters.

Back