STUNNING: Obama considering release of "blind shiek" as goodwill gesture twoard Egypt

Little-Acorn

I'd heard rumors about this, but dismissed them out of hand. There was no way that even the Obamanites would consider releasing the 1993 World Trade Center bombers' leader, especially as some kind of "goodwill gesture" toward the Muslim Brotherhood who just finished attacking our embassies.

No way. The world would have to be completely insane.

But I reckoned without the liberal fanatics currently in the White House, Senate etc., and those carrying water for them in the press. What normal, sane people would never do, these people would do easily.

Stunning. HAS the world gone completely insane?

All I can say is, Is it November yet?

-----------------------------------------------

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/eyes_blind_sheik_release_0MFMrnamOFxtIJKJLpTQNL

O eyes ‘blind sheik’ release
By JOSH MARGOLIN and CHUCK BENNETT
Last Updated: 4:15 AM, September 20, 2012
Posted: 1:40 AM, September 20, 2012

The Obama administration is weighing the release of blind Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman — the spiritual adviser to the 1993 World Trade Center bombers — in a stunning goodwill gesture toward Egypt that has touched off a political firestorm, officials said yesterday.

The Egyptian government “asked for his release,” an administration source told The Post — and Rep. Peter King (R-LI) confirmed the request is being considered.

The White House, State Department and Justice Department each issued statements denying any deal is in the works, but, “There’s no way to believe anything they say,” said Andrew McCarthy, the former assistant US attorney who prosecuted Abdel-Rahman. “I believe there may already be a nod-and-wink agreement in place.”

He remains revered in his native Egypt, and his supporters have demonstrated throughout Cairo for his freedom.

Newly elected Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, a member of the radical Muslim Brotherhood, has publicly vowed to press the United States to turn over the sightless sheik.

His incarceration was the subject of Arabic-language message-board rants two days before protesters stormed the US Embassy in Cairo and later killed the American ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, according to a Department of Homeland Security report obtained by Fox News.

They wrote he should be released, “even if it requires burning the embassy down with everyone in it.”

Werbung:
If this story is true, it has to be the last straw for BO...and we all know he gotten away with lots of straws thanks to a compliant media.

If he would do this before the election, imagine the pardons he would grant after he loses the election....

If this story is true, it has to be the last straw for BO...and we all know he gotten away with lots of straws thanks to a compliant media.

If he would do this before the election, imagine the pardons he would grant after he loses the election....
OMG I do not even want to think of what damage he can and would do after he lost. You just scared me to death!

This story has been in the making for a little better than a week now. Obama will help the muslim world unite against us. It is clearly part of his agenda. Things will most likely get worst before the get better.

Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news .... but it is what it is!

OMG I do not even want to think of what damage he can and would do after he lost. You just scared me to death!

Check this out...

President Barack Obama is about to release or transfer 55 Gitmo prisoners, despite reports that the Libyan believed to be behind the killing of US Ambassador Christopher Stevens was a former Guantanamo inmate transferred to Libyan custody.

The large percentage of those scheduled to be released are Yemeni, according to a list made public by the Obama administration.
Obama stopped the release or transfer of Yemeni inmates in 2010, because the conditions in the country were viewed as too "unsettled" at the time.
A release or transfer of 55 inmates means Obama is moving out one third of the prisoners at Guantanamo. And while it doesn't represent a shutdown of the facility, it's certainly indicative of a move toward that end.
Could it be that Obama is trying to set himself up to campaign as the man who is taking steps to finally close Gitmo, just as he recently reversed the Afghanistan surge in order to campaign as the man who's winding down the war in the Afghanistan?
The ACLU has praised the releases as "a partial victory for transparency."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/22/Obama-to-Release-One-Third-of-Gitmo-Inmates

kind of explains why they were so desperate to cover up the facts surrounding the recent terrorism.

They sent over the FBI to investigate. The FBI? Really? Isn't that the CIA's job? Obama thinks this is a "police" matter.

They sent over the FBI to investigate. The FBI? Really? Isn't that the CIA's job? Obama thinks this is a "police" matter.

a little blurry but it does seem more like a CIA matter.

The FBI’s national security mission is to lead and coordinate intelligence efforts that drive actions to protect the United States.
Our goal is to develop a comprehensive understanding of the threats and penetrate national and transnational networks that have a desire and capability to harm us. Such networks include: terrorist organizations, foreign intelligence services, those that seek to proliferate weapons of mass destruction, and criminal enterprises.
In order to be successful, we must understand the threat, continue to integrate our intelligence and law enforcement capabilities in every FBI operational program, and continue to expand our contribution to the Intelligence Community knowledge base.
Because national security and criminal threats are often intertwined, our ability to integrate intelligence and investigations makes us uniquely situated to address our nation’s threats and vulnerabilities.

Obama to Release One Third of Gitmo Inmates

Bad enough we just had 4 Americans killed in the Libya terrorist attack, led by a released Gitmo prisoner....now he wants to unleash more.
I just do not understand how he could consider doing this before or after the election and I will die never knowing how the left leaning Americans can feel the way they feel. Its as though they are from another planet.

I just do not understand how he could consider doing this before or after the election and I will die never knowing how the left leaning Americans can feel the way they feel. Its as though they are from another planet.
So true ....

And, there are so many other examples of this, suing states for trying to protect their citizens against illegal aliens, suing states for voter ID and trying to purge their voter registry of dead folks, illegal aliens and felons, etc .....

And on and on .......

So true ....

And, there are so many other examples of this, suing states for trying to protect their citizens against illegal aliens, suing states for voter ID and trying to purge their voter registry of dead folks, illegal aliens and felons, etc .....

And on and on .......
How can so many people be asleep? I just do not see how it is possible, but it is

Werbung:
How can so many people be asleep? I just do not see how it is possible, but it is
Education plays a big part. For half a century liberals in the federal government have dictated how we educate our children. Today, many simply do not know any better.

This combined with an open border policy to allow any and all persons into this Country illegally, who have not a clue or respect for America, our exceptionalism, our history, or our culture and provide them an avenue for them to illegally vote.

Also, a media that is paid for by the state to spin, lie, obstruct, and cover-up the illegal corrupt actions of this federal government!

Back