Suppose Obama wins..Will the republicans file impeachment proceedings against Obama?

steveox

All because what happened in Libya. I hope they impeach both Obama and Biden and then John Boener will become president. Thats what the Consitution says. The President,,The Vice President and then the Speaker of the house.

Werbung:
I would hope they impeach him, but I doubt it. Watergate was childsplay compared this obvious incompetency and cover-up. No one died during Watergate either.

As a side bar, Watergate is where Hillary cut her political teeth as she was working on the Judiciary committee
for the impeachment of Nixon. She was also fired from that position for lieing and unethical behavior.

All because what happened in Libya. I hope they impeach both Obama and Biden and then John Boener will become president. Thats what the Consitution says. The President,,The Vice President and then the Speaker of the house.

No.

I would hope they impeach him, but I doubt it. Watergate was childsplay compared this obvious incompetency and cover-up. No one died during Watergate either.

As a side bar, Watergate is where Hillary cut her political teeth as she was working on the Judiciary committee
for the impeachment of Nixon. She was also fired from that position for lieing and unethical behavior.

Yes, how ironic that Mrs. BJ Bubba Clinton, who relished in removing Nixon, is now caught up in this much bigger fraud. It would be sweet poetic justice if this were to end her deceitful political career.

It is hard to find a more disgusting opportunistic politician than Mrs. BJ Bubba Clinton.

Well Nixon lied lon watergate that both parties wanted to impeach him. But this is much more seroius than watergate. Nobody died in watergate nor the Lewinsky sex scandal.

But Obama didnt even act presidental. He just didct care about the lives lost.

Despicable ? Yes.
Cold blooded ? Yes.
Grounds for impeachment ? Nope.
Reason to vote for anyone else ? Absolutely.
Still want to cast your TEA Party vote for him now Steve ?

High crimes and misdemeanors are impeachable

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, conduct unbecoming, and refusal to obey a lawful order. Offenses by officials also include ordinary crimes, but perhaps with different standards of proof and punishment than for nonofficials, on the grounds that more is expected of officials by their oaths of office.

High crimes and misdemeanors are impeachable

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, conduct unbecoming, and refusal to obey a lawful order. Offenses by officials also include ordinary crimes, but perhaps with different standards of proof and punishment than for nonofficials, on the grounds that more is expected of officials by their oaths of office.

high crimes and misdemeanors= MURDER!

EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say

Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that three urgent requests from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack nearly seven hours later were denied by officials in the CIA chain of command -- who also told the CIA operators to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Despicable ? Yes.
Cold blooded ? Yes.
Grounds for impeachment ? Nope.
Reason to vote for anyone else ? Absolutely.
Still want to cast your TEA Party vote for him now Steve ?

Ok DOG,, But what if you questioned Obama ok? Like put him into questioning like the police do. Like whatever cops think youre a suspect they take you in for questioning. And then Obama lies THATS LYING UNDER OATH.

Ok DOG,, But what if you questioned Obama ok? Like put him into questioning like the police do. Like whatever cops think youre a suspect they take you in for questioning. And then Obama lies THATS LYING UNDER OATH.

he is not a smart man but he does know he does not need to say anything when being questioned. cant just haul him off to a CIA "information center", have to play it straight.

Werbung:
True,,If cops want me for questining i do have the right not to cooperate with them unless im under arrest. If im not a suspoect and they want infomation about my family or friends i do have that right to refuse to talk to them. Well theres a lot of suspison Obama knew about the memo request for security. Thats grounds for impeachment plus it involves with Murder. Like Clinton knew about Vince Foster but the Dems protected him from fully impeached from office.

Back