Supreme Court received my stay...

SusanConstant

roberts received my application for an emergency stay of judgment. It was not delivered in a timely manner but he recieved it and so he placed my case on the list for conferencing December 5th. If you read it I told him I could argue the case in conjuntion with my current filing based upon the application which is why I outlined my case within it.

A true emergency is life or death; this is except I cannot turn a case of original jurisdiction around within 24 hours as I am working all alone. Hopefully I'll have it copied and in the mail today, 3 days ahead of schedule. It is the cost of copying and mailing it that is prohibitive at times so even if I finsihed it 3 or 4 days ago I'd still have to wait to mail it. This week I had to choose: electricity or paying a person to make copies. I know Roberts received it and acted upon it so I chose electricity as the difference between Friday and Sunday is...December 5th, as that wouldn't change.

You are about to see your government actually work for a change as neither one of the two major party candidates was a just choice as neither of them is natural born. You knew this; you may not then ignore it and vote for them in spite of it as ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law. You do not get to decide for me that my right to hold this office is stripped from me before it was ever even accorded to me and even then I'm still not giving away what is mine by birth as I shed my blood and so I paid my dues. This is mine by birth and you do not get to violate that for any reason as that actual reason?

It does not exist. With millions of qualified women who are willing and are natural born you can never reason for me or any person why and how two unqualified men came to be on the ballot as your only "reason"? Preserving the office as all male. The VP does not count as that office does not and may not make law but the President may and does as that is vested in the power of Executive Order.

You had two men who knew they did not meet the qualifications reason and decide they were so great, so gifted and talented, so far above any President we ever had, that they were and are the exception to the law. I have a one word answer for that and you can guess what it is, can't you?

Anyway, not one other person can defeat all obstacles as I can. I also proved that other federal judges pulled my case illegally to then prevent me from removing Bush from office then securing a place on the ballot. I submitted the case that had the date and time stamp tampered with as they mailed it back to me after whiting out the number and crossing out 'filed' and writing 'received' instead. To my knowledge no other person can prove they exhausted every possible avenue and that they had standing that was and is absolute from long before any primary was held. This government went unchecked long ago and others did not act then; I was in and out of US Supreme Court with a 0-9 ruling that then CAUSED this situation. Who else is this?

Who else proved their case by proving even the US Supreme Court was corrupted? and so even this court itself was discriminating against me for WOMAN and SUSAN exactly. It's not coincidence the solicitor general failed to respond. He had no response as there wasn't one to make as you cannot defeat reality and the will of this universe no matter how hard you try. ;)

Several lawsuits seeking to invalidate the election are being heard on the 5th.

Werbung:
As you say, the Supreme Court is corrupt. True enough. Nearly as corrupt as your intentions.. So why not hold your own Court in your mind and decide which is more just: to force a nearly bankrupt country to hold another costly election while decisive leadership is needed more than rain in the Sahara ASAP, or to put your agenda on hold until this county has recovered.

You see, first and foremost of being a US patriotic (the actual definition of the word) citizen is putting the needs of Country first and self second. It is quite possible that this is how The Supreme Court will handle your case. It's not that they don't want to review the evidence, it's that they are charged with a sort of "un-blind" justice that seeks to makes sure they'll each still be able to get a paycheck at the end of the year from an entity called "The US Treasury" that may no longer exist if your agenda gets put before that of Country...

It's not you VS some one entity or small group. It's you VS the desparate needs of an entire nation. Go anywhere you like and throw a stone and you will hit someone you will hurt by your actions. Are you grappling with Dubya for the infamous title of "most people hurt by my selfish & short-sighted egomania."?

Your issues are valid, but their timing is very poor.

Back