Survival-Of-The-Richest; An American-Tradition

you obviously need alot more hard, specific evidence to prove the correllation there...
i agree with uon, the issue really is just poor parenting. furthermore because most of the poverty you speak of could have easily been avoided if their parents had made better decisions.
So, the kids have an obligation, to suffer, due to their parentage, huh?

Lemme guess....you're a big Pro-Life person, as well, right? :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Well....someone's gotta make long-term-investments (in the U.S.), and it might-as-well be those who've profited-most from living in such an environment.

Think of making such investments a users'-fee.

I will think of it as what it really is... you feeling entitled to my money... so again, why do you feel entitled to my money?

Granted, not only the Anglo Prom-Kings/Queens will benefit, but...do you really care what color/ethnicity a person is, who's improved life in the U.S.?? :confused:

What does race have to do with anything, and why are you injecting it into this discussion?

I figure Bill Gates Sr.'s opinion carries a little-more weight than your's. :rolleyes:

Too many big-words, in that website, for you?

Go ahead....struggle-thru it. There are plenty of rich people who recognize there are dues to-be-paid, in-order-to live in a civilized/progressive-country.

And there are plenty of "rich" people who feel that paying the majority of this nation's taxes already is unfair.

We do not have to pay rates in excess of 40% (Federal, State, and Local) to have a "civilized society."

Bottom line is this, do you believe taking something you did not earn or work for is stealing? Most people would say yes. However when it comes to taxes you seem to have no problem doing exactly that. I want to know why?

And do not give me this garbage about "you can afford it", that is irrelevant, what matters is I earned it, and it is not yours to take.

I will think of it as what it really is... you feeling entitled to my money... so again, why do you feel entitled to my money?
_39639881_breaking_news2_203.jpg

"conservatives" are gonna have to learn how to pay-their-way.....just like everyone else.

That would include taxes & participation in War.​

_39639881_breaking_news2_203.jpg

"conservatives" are gonna have to learn how to pay-their-way.....just like everyone else.

That would include taxes & participation in War.​

Seeing as how "rich" people are typically conservative and the top 1% pays about 50% of all taxes maybe it is you that needs to learn how to pay your way.

And again, the Army typically votes Republican, I assume that is because of all the Democrats currently serving?

.....Or, breakfast, for those in-need.

Granted, it might cost the 1%ers a third vacation-home....but, I'm sure they'll survive such tragic-scenerios. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that breakfast for a child for a whole year could be provided by just not buying one pair of Adidas shoes. (or one big tv, or gold chain, or a small percentage of a crack habit, etc.)

But what abou those few who don't even have the money to waste in the first place? They were/are eligible for food stamps. Case closed.

Seeing as how "rich" people are typically conservative and the top 1% pays about 50% of all taxes maybe it is you that needs to learn how to pay your way.
Yeah....I guess I need to be more-"compassionate" towards those 1%ers who managed to dodge the expenses-of-War (with BUSHCO's pre-War tax-cuts)....while the 1%ers cash-IN on War!!!

Feel free to answer the question at any time.

Further, oil speculators at least take a big risk, as with any other investment.
...Until they were identified as the folks who were responsible for the $4.00 price-at-the-pump. I guess they all-of-a-sudden got cold-feet, then. :rolleyes:

1% of people paying 50% of taxes is "dodging the expense of war?" Interesting.
Yeah...I'm sure those were their exact-words.....seeing Lil' Dumbya pulling-the-pin on War....right after giving them a tax-cut: "Interesting." :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back