Take a walk in my shoes...

Oh, so totally true, DOGTOWN, but it 'ALWAYS' sounds better when the whine is printed without the posts {because they aren't what she says they are} or she would have done something about it long-long ago. But the rhetoric/whine just keeps bouncing off of the walls of HOP and the sympathy just oozes from the walls;)

I trust management to to manage always, you, me and everyone else appropriately.

Werbung:
Just an observation: This forum seems to have less posters as time goes by. The posters that remain are obviously polarized to the point of immobility. Most of the posts are just reiterations of standard rhetoric. Then you have complete idiots who provide color, albeit outrageous posts. Without the comic relief of such clueless dolts, will more of the posters disappear?

Hey this is the internet right??? We are all grown ups here right??? So, what's the big deal???

Except for directly attacking other members using profane or threatening language, everything else should be open to members.

Moderators can't help but be biased to their point of view. So, rules of behavior need to be minimal and very concise with no room for bias.

I post less here than before because so much of what's posted is political attack rather than any discussion. The polarization doesn't allow any hint of compromise or even the thought of shared ground from which to start an understanding.

I have found the ideas put forward are so extreme that they don't even bear rational discussion, such as the "re-education program" for nearly half the American people which would require the destruction of the Constitution, and the idea that the media should be censored completely to silence the opposition. There is no discussion with people who believe that way. :(

I post less here than before because so much of what's posted is political attack rather than any discussion. The polarization doesn't allow any hint of compromise or even the thought of shared ground from which to start an understanding.

I have found the ideas put forward are so extreme that they don't even bear rational discussion, such as the "re-education program" for nearly half the American people which would require the destruction of the Constitution, and the idea that the media should be censored completely to silence the opposition. There is no discussion with people who believe that way. :(

And you see this on either end of the spectrum ?

Hey this is the internet right??? We are all grown ups here right??? So, what's the big deal???

Except for directly attacking other members using profane or threatening language, everything else should be open to members.

Moderators can't help but be biased to their point of view. So, rules of behavior need to be minimal and very concise with no room for bias.
Exactly, and when in the matter of adult discourse two adults get unhappy with each others POV and then another steps into the fray {non moderator but wanting to act/assume moderator status} and some of the angst gets splattered upon that 'BUTT-INSIKY' and the the WHINE utterance of 'YOU ARE JUST SO RUDE' comes flowing out...maybe it would behoove the WHINER to abstain from butting into the fray unless they had a direct response to the topic at hand...but that would be my POV and IMO ;)
And then the 'GANG MENTALITY' just starts rolling across the pages and seems to be never ending. And some of their little toys were removed from their behind the scenes back stabbing ways and the scab just never seems to heal :rolleyes:
But there has been a deceive divide around here between the 'GOOD TWO SHOES' and the 'OTHERS' and the choices that the 'GOODY TWO SHOES' are silent/consenting and with whom they want to back has been abismal choice of ignorant/belligerent posters whom most have ended up being banned by their own petard!
I've not always been in the right and I've not always been in the wrong...but tread on my toes and keep pushing and I'll stand my ground and push back...it's as easy as I've stated to ignore my post or just walk away but Pandora, you've never chosen either option so your as much the problem as you preach that I have been too! :cool:
But this wasn't supposed to be about 'ME' it was supposed to be about one of your 'GOOD BUDDIES' and their continual attacking our Form rules/Moderators...so which side of the rules do you take a stand on?

Most everyone gets overheated at one time or another and goes too far.

But the Mods are very good about not jumping the gun. When someone that you know can ban you PM's you... copies to you the actual infraction to look at... and says knock it off... and you keep right on doing it in their face... the board would spin out of control if that person didn't eventually get a time out.

Just chill and take the warning and avoid the ban. Refs are people too. They aren't perfect... but they are the Refs.

:eek:
OOOOOHHHH, BIG SURPRISE...and yet here you are once again supporting 'ALWAYS' as always, just as you did with BOB THE BUILDER...tsk, tsk, tsk!!! ;)

Of course, I support what is fair

What ever happens to Always should happen to others who are even more rude and more attacking to fellow posters.

If it doesnt it kind of proves she is right. Her biggest gripe seems to be she thinks Bunz is unfair and targets conservatives while letting lefties slide for even worse stuff than she did. So as long as he does the same to lefties who are as loud (or louder) as rude or more rude he will prove her wrong.

What ever happens to Always should happen to others who are even more rude and more attacking to fellow posters.

If it doesnt it kind of proves she is right. Her biggest gripe seems to be she thinks Bunz is unfair and targets conservatives while letting lefties slide for even worse stuff than she did. So as long as he does the same to lefties who are as loud (or louder) as rude or more rude he will prove her wrong.

He will not be unbiased. It is merely human nature. If he is a lefty, he will let lefties get away with more than righties. This is why the rules should be clear, concise, and brief.

And Dorothy, if I am ever a buttinsky, you can splatter your venom all over me and it would not bother me one bit.

BINGO...as usual he/she/it has done absolutely nothing {according to you} to bring this petard into there own person...GEE WHIZ. I must be psychic or you're just being 'YOU' :cool:
BTW...let's just pass that all around and pick up with that wee little gem that you laid out there for Agnapostate...you remember that little snafu-foo of you calling him a M.F., might just be the perfect place to start ;)

He will not be unbiased. It is merely human nature. If he is a lefty, he will let lefties get away with more than righties. This is why the rules should be clear, concise, and brief.

And Dorothy, if I am ever a buttinsky, you can splatter your venom all over me and it would not bother me one bit.

AHHHH, you sweet talking man you...at least you dish it out without all of the childish whine and screeching that accompanies some of the verbal diatribe around here. You give as good as you get and that's just fair play all around. :cool:

BINGO...as usual he/she/it has done absolutely nothing {according to you} to bring this petard into there own person...GEE WHIZ. I must be psychic or you're just being 'YOU' :cool:
BTW...let's just pass that all around and pick up with that wee little gem that you laid out there for Agnapostate...you remember that little snafu-foo of you calling him a M.F., might just be the perfect place to start ;)

I never said that she had done absolutely nothing. I said someone else has done far worse more often.

Do you ever get tired of misquoting something that happened before you came here as your proof of me doing something wrong?

yea of course a fine young man like you would never go calling someone names right? I know you have never done such a thing to say...me right?

If the mods would refrain from posting and just act only in the capacity of mods there would be no problem with bias. But then there would almost be no posters left on this forum at all.

Werbung:
yea of course a fine young man like you would never go calling someone names right? I know you have never done such a thing to say...me right?

Yep I really like calling you names cause you are so thin skinned and of course, you are a lefty with a silly screen name. But hey, that's just my opinion.

And, you can call me whatever you like which you do with regularity. But, could you at least be humorous?

And thank you for calling me a fine young man. I like that.

Back