Take The Test - Give Us Your Score

Werbung:
I had 100% till 18 then I kept getting a error...and my net is slow so not doing it again. I am confident my BA in Pol Sci is enough make sure I get them all

25% of Americans think the Sun goes around the Earth, and a large amount also stated that Astrology was as science...I think the more immigrants we bring in, the better...I bet they at least know 16th century science.

You got 22 of 25 possible points.

Your score: 88 %

I didn't know who was Susan B Anthony was. I thought she made the first American Flag.
I got religion rights wrong
Name one of the writers of U.S. Constitution. I said Thomas Jefferson

I had 100% till 18 then I kept getting a error...and my net is slow so not doing it again. I am confident my BA in Pol Sci is enough make sure I get them all

25% of Americans think the Sun goes around the Earth, and a large amount also stated that Astrology was as science...I think the more immigrants we bring in, the better...I bet they at least know 16th century science.
Wow -- I'm impressed ... today, you have a BA in Poly Sci ... yesterday, it was in Marketing & Business ... let me guess, I paid for your education, right?

Werbung:
that was the one. the correct answer would be that congress shaa pass no law.... they opted to try to alter the meaning of the amendment, you can ponder why.

Back