Tattoo gone wrong: Stars and gripes forever?

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
Belgian teen says she requested 3 stars on face — but woke up to find 56
Teen sues for tattoo gone wrong
June 17: A Belgian teenager says she fell asleep in a tattoo parlor and woke up with 56 stars on her face, rather than the three she had asked for.
BRUSSELS - A Belgian teenager has told police how she emerged from a tattoo parlor with 56 stars over one side of her face, rather than the three she had asked for, prosecutors said on Tuesday.

"I said this part, the top, is ok, but not the rest," Kimberley Vlaeminck from the city of Kortrijk, 56 miles northwest of Brussels, told Belgian broadcaster VRT.

The 18-year-old said she fell asleep during the procedure, and woke up in pain when her nose was being tattooed.
{For the rest of this story}
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31400926/ns/world_news-weird_news
OOOPS..."honestly dad, I only asked for 3 STARS"...LOL
NAAAAH...I don't buy this one, not at all. I will unequivocally state that I've never - ever had a tattoo but it would make perfect since that you would 'NOT' be able to sleep through the process {without the aide of DRUGS} let alone having them done on your FACE!!! No, Don't think that she's telling the truth...IMO

Werbung:
Excellent headline for this story ASPCA. The story goes on to say that she originally agreed to the tatoo as it appeared. The trouble started when he daddy saw it. Which raises a few issues for me. There is no question there has been a tatoo craze in America and abroad in the last 10-15 years. I dont have any tatoos myself. I am more apt to show any number of the gruesome scars I have(the gash I took from an skate while playing hockey on my thigh that took +30 stiches is impressive)

Anyways, Id like to know just what the hell some of these people are thinking when it comes to getting thier ink done. A person would need to have one hell of a resume to trump having visible tatoos and a face full of piercings before I would ever hire them for a serious job.

Thanks Bunz...but I can't take credit for the headline...I just moved it off of the article and pasted it up there for the title {I wasn't entitled to the accolade...pun intended}.

I just can't fathom that the parent would go to such a degree of actually suing the 'Tattoo Artist' but then again some parents don't allow their children to learn from their 'poor choices' and will rush in to make it 'ALL BETTER'. And as I stated...you just have to be doing some serious drugs to sleep through a 'TATTOO', especially on the face!!! ;)

Werbung:
Thanks Bunz...but I can't take credit for the headline...I just moved it off of the article and pasted it up there for the title {I wasn't entitled to the accolade...pun intended}.

I just can't fathom that the parent would go to such a degree of actually suing the 'Tattoo Artist' but then again some parents don't allow their children to learn from their 'poor choices' and will rush in to make it 'ALL BETTER'. And as I stated...you just have to be doing some serious drugs to sleep through a 'TATTOO', especially on the face!!! ;)

Well, who knows what the motivation for the signifigant tattoo this young lady wanted. He father probably stepped up because he saw the same thing that many potential employers saw...someone who would be passed over for jobs time and time again.

As for the sleeping through it part, there is something fishy there as well. I have never had a tattoo, but understand they are potentially painful. I dont percieve any way someone could sleep through that.
Although I think it is worthy I admit I have fallen asleep on my own sober in the dentists office during a cleaning. I hate the dentist. I mean hate going there. I have only had a single cavity, but through my hockey playing days have had a number of them replaced:eek: and have had 4 root canals as a result.
Plus the impacted wisdom teeth I had removed with minimal novicane. I think that dentists might be the most sadistic professionals out there.

Back