Tax cheat Tim Geitner is leaving

dogtowner

Staff member
buh bye

they should all be hedging their bets job-wise.

Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner said he doesn’t expect President Barack Obama to ask him to stay in office if he’s re-elected, and dismissed Wall Street’s concerns about financial regulations.

“He’s not going to ask me to stay on, I’m pretty confident,” Geithner said in an interview with Bloomberg Television today. “I’m confident he’ll be president. But I’m also confident he’s going to have the privilege of having another secretary of the Treasury.”

Geithner said he would do “something else.” In August, an administration official said Geithner would stay in his job at least through the this year’s election.

Werbung:
CNSR- (Washington) "There is only one man for the job," President Obama told CNSR when asked about who will replace Tim Geitner as Treasury Secretary, "His record of success is unquestionable," Obama continued, "We share a common goal, he knows what I need done and has proven his ability to do it. His fresh, bold leadership style is exactly the kind of change that I promised to bring to Washington, the kind of change that will mark my next four years as President, the kind of change that will ensure my next administration will be remembered as the most prosperous administration of all time."

BernardMadoff.jpg

Bernard Lawrence "Bernie" Madoff

Werbung:
Back