"Tax Day" Lies

Werbung:
Lol. Well, actually charitable giving has taken a BIG dump. What are you losers going to do?

Tell me something. Do you think "Republican lies" are taking the money out of my pocket? Sorry. Call all the names you want. It doesn't effect the bottom line at all, and THAT'S what infuriates you. I love it.

Some o' these have (no doubt) already shown-up on some Teabaggers placard.

Here, then, are 10 Republican Tax Day lies:

(....With The Rest O' The Story, included.)

:p

they don't care, the lies are better sounding, thus more true to them

Both of you are wrong. Crooksandliars is a blog that routinely makes up stuff. In this case the supposed top 10 list of the Tea Party Protest, is completely fabricated.

Why do you get better sources for once.

Lol. Well, actually charitable giving has taken a BIG dump. What are you losers going to do?

Tell me something. Do you think "Republican lies" are taking the money out of my pocket? Sorry. Call all the names you want. It doesn't effect the bottom line at all, and THAT'S what infuriates you. I love it.

you mean when the econ went down and no one is spending, they also dont donate as much? shocking.

Both of you are wrong. Crooksandliars is a blog that routinely makes up stuff. In this case the supposed top 10 list of the Tea Party Protest, is completely fabricated.
Pick one, and....dispute, away!!!

:rolleyes:

The point being made by the post above is that you are request us to prove a negative. The idiots blog, also known as Crooksandliars, claims these are the top ten tax myths being put out by the Anti-Tax Tea Parties.

I have searched a dozen Tea Party web sites and found zero, not even one mention of a top ten list. I have found zero evidence of any such list, let alone any fabricated tax lies that the Tea Parties have supposedly been putting out.

So basically this idiots blog, fabricated a list of supposed tax lies, and then morons on a political forum are saying "prove it doesn't exist!" Ironically the same logic that Catholics used to claim the Earth was flat, or the unpopular theory of Germs being the cause of illness. At the time, there was no way to prove it true... so it was assumed otherwise.

So we can't prove that no such list exists, therefore that list must be true? That's idiots logic, from the idiots blog.

Nevertheless I did manage to find a list, not by the Tea Party movement, but rather from Institute for Policy Innovation, in support of the Tea Party.

The top ten includes...

#1. Under the Obama budget, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects that the national debt will double over the next five years; and it will triple over the next 10 years to $17.3 trillion.

#2. Under the Obama budget, CBO projects that the national debt will soar over the next 10 years from 40 percent of GDP today to a shocking 82.4 percent. (Ronald Reagan left office with the national debt at 42 percent of GDP).

#3. The President's budget also states that total federal borrowing will grow by $2.7 trillion this year alone, an increase of 27 percent in one year!

#4. The budget President Obama proposes for this year increases federal spending by an incredible 34 percent over the previous year, with a total of $4 trillion in federal spending, the highest ever.

#5. The federal budget deficit (not the national debt) would reach $1.845 trillion this year, according to the CBO, the highest ever. That would be more than seven times Reagan's largest budget deficit of $221 billion, which caused so much consternation among Reagan's critics.

#6. The CBO estimates that this Obama budget deficit will total an astounding 13.1 percent of GDP, more than one-eighth of the entire U.S. economy, for the federal budget deficit alone! Under George Bush, the federal deficit for 2008 was 3.2 percent of GDP. The deficit for fiscal year 2007, in the last budget adopted when Congress was controlled by Republican majorities, was $162 billion, or 1.2 percent of GDP.

#7. The Obama budget also includes $1 trillion in tax increases on the upper 5 percent of income earners, mostly tax rate increases. But the top 5 percent of income earners already pays 60 percent of all income
taxes.

#8. The Obama budget projects that revenues from the corporate income tax will more than double in 3 years, increasing, in fact, by more than 124 percent.

#9. Another $645 billion tax increase comes from President Obama's anti-global warming cap and trade system, which is essentially an energy tax on the production and use of carbon energy, such as oil, natural gas, and coal.

#10. While the Obama administration claims to have cut $2 trillion from the budget over 10 years, fully $1.5 trillion of those "cuts" actually represents the troop drawdown in Iraq, which was already scheduled to occur under the Bush administration. Of the remaining $500 billion in budget "savings," fully $311 billion is categorized as "interest savings" but is actually an additional tax increase on upper income earners.

Notice how none of them related to the idiots blog of lies? Once again, Shaman, you are literally the least reliable source of information on this forum. Not one single democrat here even comes close. You remain the king of disinformation, and your rule is very secure.

As for the rest of you... this is another example of why ignorant people shouldn't be allowed to vote. Without knowing any of the facts, you jumped on the idiots blog bandwagon and now look foolish.

Now let's look at the rest of 'Idiots Blog' lies...

Lie#1: President Obama will raise taxes on small businesses.

Then notice:

As CNN concluded in October, "fewer than 2% of small business owners would pay more under Obama's plan."

So 2% of small businesses will have higher taxes. So true or false, Obama is going to raise taxes on small business? Clearly, it is true. But wait there's more...

That claim of 2% is a bit suspicious... in fact even the article itself points this out. Small business is a very loose term. Obama and McCain both file Section C corporate business returns, because of their family royalties. Are they really the type of small business that makes up the back bone of the American economy? Of course not.

Further, only about 6 Million small businesses or less, have employees. The rest are freelance workers, or hobbyists. For example, I was an on-call delivery driver for a year and half. I delivered medication all over Ohio as contract labor, and had to fill out a small business form, and do my taxes as a Schedule C myself.

According to the small business administration, only 6 million have employees. So out of 6 Million small businesses, 479 Thousand will be hit with Obama tax hikes. That not exactly 2% is it? More like 13%.

I love the way Ralph R. Reiland puts it:

By treating a lemonade stand the same as a home builder with 100 employees, Obama gets away with saying that 98 percent of small businesses in America won't be hit by his proposed increases in income taxes.

Ironically, in thinking about it, my current job, and my last job, both were small businesses that earned over $250K and undoubtedly will be hit by Obama taxes. So if I get laid off from my job, can I blame Obama and idiot supporters, who claimed his taxes wouldn't effect me?

Further, Americans for Tax Reform, a nonprofit group in Washington DC, estimates that nearly two thirds of all small business profit, comes from businesses making $250K a year or more. So not only is it hitting 13% of small businesses, but it's hitting the most successful ones that hire the most people.

If you want more proof that the 2% theory is wrong, simply go to:
http://www.census.gov/epcd/www/smallbus.html
Read the first chart. Note how a small fraction of the small businesses have employees. Then note the income from non-employee firms is fraction of employee firms.

Two final notes before I move on... Obama has also discussed increasing corporate taxes like Social Security and Medicare, plus increasing the capital gains tax. All of which will hit small businesses. Lastly, all of these additional taxes will hit everyone since all taxes are past on to the consumer.

Bottom line is this: The first complaint by the Idiots Blog, is, like all stupid liberal whines, is completely wrong. Obama will raise taxes on small business.
If I have time, I'll debunk the other idiots blog claims later.

Pocket smokes crack, has sex with farm animals and worships the spaghetti monster as a deity.

If that's made up, disprove it, try using facts and show its wrong.

well that's almost the same as the 10 things stated...so good job...have a lolly ...I have heard republicans make just about every, if not every claim on there more then a few times...I guess it was asking a lot that someone back them up.

Werbung:
Back