"Tax Day" Lies

well that's almost the same as the 10 things stated...so good job...have a lolly ...I have heard republicans make just about every, if not every claim on there more then a few times...I guess it was asking a lot that someone back them up.

As usual, you missed the point. Andy summed it up well:

The idiots blog, also known as Crooksandliars, claims these are the top ten tax myths being put out by the Anti-Tax Tea Parties.

I have searched a dozen Tea Party web sites and found zero, not even one mention of a top ten list. I have found zero evidence of any such list, let alone any fabricated tax lies that the Tea Parties have supposedly been putting out.

So basically this idiots blog, fabricated a list of supposed tax lies, and then morons on a political forum are saying "prove it doesn't exist!"

Aside from that, Andy also took the time to quickly and thoroughly prove that "Lie" #1 was not a lie at all. I give Andy credit for bothering with such tripe because its not like you're going to now say, "Oh, you're right... #1 isn't a lie... Obama really is raising taxes on small business... Crooks and Liars were the ones lying by saying it was a lie."

As usual, you attack by swinging wildly in all directions and end up looking like an epileptic flailing at shadows.

Werbung:
As usual, you missed the point. Andy summed it up well:

Aside from that, Andy also took the time to quickly and thoroughly prove that "Lie" #1 was not a lie at all. I give Andy credit for bothering with such tripe because its not like you're going to now say, "Oh, you're right... #1 isn't a lie... Obama really is raising taxes on small business... Crooks and Liars were the ones lying by saying it was a lie."

As usual, you attack by swinging wildly in all directions and end up looking like an epileptic flailing at shadows.

Kinda funny... found this from the CBO.gov site
this concerns #6 supposed lie (( which seems to be turning out to be more true then even I thought ))
CBO’s analysis of the President’s budget proposals indi*cates that:

As estimated by CBO and the Joint Committee on Taxation, the President’s proposals would add $4.8 trillion to the baseline deficits over the 2010–2019 period. CBO projects that if those proposals were enacted, the deficit would total $1.8 trillion (13.1 percent of GDP) in 2009 and $1.4 trillion (9.6 percent of GDP) in 2010. It would decline to about 4 percent of GDP by 2012 and remain between 4 percent and 6 percent of GDP through 2019.

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/100xx/doc10014/Summary.4.1.shtml

BTW is it just me or does 13.1 percent of our GDP seem just outrageous ?!?!?!
Imagine how long it would take to pay for this plus interest without raising taxes significantly

Tell me something. Do you think "Republican lies" are taking the money out of my pocket? Sorry. Call all the names you want. It doesn't effect the bottom line at all.....
You (actually) enjoy covering the expenses (of running this country), for those folks who can afford to avoid paying taxes, do you?

I'm sure they regularly send you cards of "Thanks....Sucker!", yearly, right?

:rolleyes:

Pocket smokes crack, has sex with farm animals and worships the spaghetti monster as a deity.

If that's made up, disprove it, try using facts and show its wrong.
Call Ratt Sludge.

Drudge-Matt.jpg

He's always lookin' for (other) people with such investigative-skills.​

I have searched a dozen Tea Party web sites and found zero, not even one mention of a top ten list. I have found zero evidence of any such list, let alone any fabricated tax lies that the Tea Parties have supposedly been putting out.
Gee.....are you sure you've checked, everywhere???

:rolleyes:

BTW is it just me or does 13.1 percent of our GDP seem just outrageous ?!?!?!

Imagine how long it would take to pay for this plus interest without raising taxes significantly.
No doubt.

It's time to SHOVE those "Great Americans", on-board.....AGAIN!!!

:cool:

(Yeah....at least we're not livin' the 90s-Experience, presently......right, Dead-O-Heads??)​

no there is just a big mystical god with super powers that can do anything he wants...and he will send me to a evil place of fire if I am bad.....

No, he'll send you where you want to go. If you choose to live without G-d, he'll grant your request and send you to hell, the only place completely absent of his presence. Hell isn't the evil place where he sends people he doesn't like. Hell is the location where he is not, the you can go to be away from him.

In short... the only one choosing for you to go to hell, is yourself.

No, he'll send you where you want to go. If you choose to live without G-d, he'll grant your request and send you to hell, the only place completely absent of his presence. Hell isn't the evil place where he sends people he doesn't like. Hell is the location where he is not, the you can go to be away from him.

In short... the only one choosing for you to go to hell, is yourself.

well maybe your god is a **** then. I have no reason to believe in your fairytales. And if I did, he seems like a arrogant little child, someone I would not like as person, and less as a god.

Werbung:
Back