Taxation Is Robbery

That's not true. In addition to your 9/11, chemtrail, and NWO conspiracies, I've seen you express conspiracy theories regarding the NAU, JFK, and probably aliens as well.

produce it or STFU Nau is not a conspiracy it is a plan in the works look it up its even got its OWN government website

NEVER have i entered into any Kennedy discussions

NEVER on the MOON Landings

NEVER on aliens ever just posting information on a subject like Aliens for instance DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE POSTER BELIVES IN ANYTHING?

Werbung:
no sir you have been proven wrong and now squirm like a worm on the sidewalk in the sun

I know, that's why I said explicity "you are right". I admitted I was wrong if you're going to be an ass about the semantics, but that doesn't change the fact that you were being a massive hypocrite.

I know, that's why I said explicity "you are right". I admitted I was wrong if you're going to be an ass about the semantics, but that doesn't change the fact that you were being a massive hypocrite.

again with the name calling and crap from a moderator at that

some nice place you all have here

no you didnt admit you were wrong

you squirmed and added words like Probably to cover your tracks the readers can see what you have said and done

Sorry for the personal attack Abraxis, I should follow the rules. I apologize. However, I don't appreciate being called naive and uneducated, and as you refuse to direct the post at anyone in particular, I assume I am one of them.

Regardless, you do not seem educated enough to call most people on this board uneducated.

Admin i would like to point out to you that you have

2 MODERATORS here attacking a poster

MODERATORS not following the rules set forth for the rest of us

IS THIS THE EXAMPLE YOU WANT TO SET FOR NEW USERS?

where the Mods tag team .......members they dont personally like?

I dont like them either but yet i am Un-Allowed to voice this or I GET BANNED

whats UP?

I just apologised for attack you Abraxis. I stand by calling you a hypocrite, but I am sorry for everything else. I hope you can be the bigger man and accept that.

Sorry for the personal attack Abraxis, I should follow the rules. I apologize. However, I don't appreciate being called naive and uneducated, and as you refuse to direct the post at anyone in particular, I assume I am one of them.

Regardless, you do not seem educated enough to call most people on this board uneducated.

I DIDNT CALL YOU ANYTHING>...........................

HOWEVER YOU DID CALL ME NAMES AND BREAK THE RULES SAVE THE APOLOGY

YOUR INTENT HAS BEEN CLEAR AS A BELL

2 MODS AGAINST ONE POSTER.....SUPERB.........

NICE CHOICE OF MODERATORS ADMIN..............

IF YOU 9 SUBLIME CAN SHOW ME WHERE IT IS THAT I SAID YOU WERE UNEDUCATED IN THIS POST ILL STFU

OTHERWISE YOUR DEAD WRONG PAL

Whoa, lets rewind this a bit... YOU said that you were the one who called SOME people uneducated and niave... I thought Rokerijdude11 said that...

You called SOME people on the board naive and uneducated, and as you refuse to clarify who, I take it to mean me until you say otherwise. So you have called me naive and uneductaed. You also have used the word Brit as an insult, poor racism, but still racism.

I am going to leave this now Roker, before it gets out of hand.

By the way Roker, I am pro legalization of marijuana.

I know your Pro-legalization?
what does that have to do with this? all i said about the legalization issue is that there WAS NO conspiracy when it comes to prohibiotion? the reason i stated this is because YOU said...that I BELIVED every conspiracy on the planet...........

whic i clearly DO NOT....i detatiled the ones that im interested in. and SO WHAT if i do believe in a conspiracy does that somehow make you better or smarter than myself? Thats the Implications here by 2 moderators

thet they somehow are above anyone who believes in a conspiracy so that gives them a license to attack......when i stated that MANY of you were naive and un-educated it was a BLANKET statement ....not directed at any person or group of peoples

AND BESIDES WHICH its MY OPINION........are we now squelching members opinions? Again show me WHERE it says that 9sublime is un-educated? or show me where it says 9 sublimeis naive

yeah i called you a Brit so what? you are arent you? again opinions are under attack here at HOP........my thinking anything of the British is now construed as Racism......

come now please lets be real

AS WELL IWOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT a small FLAW in your "I called YOU naive and Un-educated THEORY"

you were LARGELY NON ACTIVE IN THIS THREAD UP UNTIL I POSTED

then AGAIN for the second or third time YOU ALLOWED YOUR PERSONAL DISLIKE OF MYSELF to completly INTERFERE WITH YOUR JOB as a SUPER MOD and you from that point attacked me for 3 pages RUNNING prior to the post you all chose to attack you had ONLY POSTED ONCE IN 3 PAGES of this thread

Now you do!

Oh, he was speaking about you? He said yvo so I assumed it was another person.

The state of nature also dictates that one may only keep that which he is capable of keeping. That is the state of "dog eat dog" and it's how "nature" works.

Let's say I catch a rabbit. Nature doesn't say I'm entitled to that rabbit, especially if a bear comes along and takes it. In other words I kind of agree with what you're saying, but I don't think that "perfect liberty" is a natural state, only a naturally desired one.

It is well within your perfect liberty to defend, using your own person, your right to the rabbit. Your choice, your consequences. Perfect liberty.

Individuals have certain distinctions that set themselves apart from others of their species. If one is recognized to "own" one's self, then private property - the gain associated with usage of one's owned self - is an absolute - whether it involves building Xanadu or humming a little tune composed in one's head.
You sound like the manager in the 'little prince', who purports to own the stars.

The truth is, 'ownership' is a contrived concept - hence not absolute.

And even if you extend your reasoning to the purely creative realm of ideas, all of humanity lay claim to the paternity of the ideas of those that came before us.

So which idea is absolutely your own is impossible to tell.

Since the infrastructure we all chip in to pay for permits one to market their wares for profit and the very fact money in itself is a governmental creation, paying a portion deemed necessary is not robbery. Money would be worthless without taxation to regulate money.

You are speaking in the legal sense of a contract.

That is why it is necessary to say 'social' contract.

Well that's really the only way to speak of a contract. If someone is claiming I owe some obligation based simply upon the patch of land I happen to be standing at the moment, my response is "prove it."

The "social contract" fails to meet the standards required of a legal contract.

Werbung:
Back