Taxes are voluntary. - News to me

Werbung:
Sign me up. I think the way taxes are forceably taken and then mis-appropriated is a total sham.

It almost seems like there is going to have to be a major revolt to change things.

I think taxes are unconstitutional

I wish we would just revolt

Sign me up. I think the way taxes are forceably taken and then mis-appropriated is a total sham.

It almost seems like there is going to have to be a major revolt to change things.

Why don't both of you go drink some tea or throw it around...whatever Faux News suggests, instead of paying taxes, and see what happens.

Why don't both of you go drink some tea or throw it around...whatever Faux News suggests, instead of paying taxes, and see what happens.
So.. you think you don't pay enough in taxes Popeye? I bet you can't find anyone that says they don't pay enough in taxes.

If the tax money wasn't waste don stupid crap and actually went to where it was supposed to, what we pay in tax would be enough.

Making more social programs, just to get more tax, just to create a bigger govt is absurd and outright idiotic.

But if you feel you don't pay enough, go ahead, and send more money in. Barrack and the govt can take it off your hands.

Faux news didn't suggest anything. It was a news story, that again, was overlooked by the major news outlets.

you mean to tell me you didn't see it? How am I not surprised.

There were plenty of people that did not agree with the three stooges plans. "Obama, Reid and Pelosi".

I'd rather send tea-bags to the white house. If every pissed off american did that it would be great.

So.. you think you don't pay enough in taxes Popeye? I bet you can't find anyone that says they don't pay enough in taxes.

If the tax money wasn't waste don stupid crap and actually went to where it was supposed to, what we pay in tax would be enough.

Making more social programs, just to get more tax, just to create a bigger govt is absurd and outright idiotic.

But if you feel you don't pay enough, go ahead, and send more money in. Barrack and the govt can take it off your hands.

I bet you didn't beef about taxes when Bush was spending big time for non essential wars.

I don't mind paying taxes..for example, I pay for schools and I don't have children..but I'm an American and I realize they're our future.

I guess that's a key difference between Democrats and Republicans..we care for the country, you care for yourselves.

I bet you didn't beef about taxes when Bush was spending big time for non essential wars.

I don't mind paying taxes..for example, I pay for schools and I don't have children..but I'm an American and I realize they're our future.

I guess that's a key difference between Democrats and Republicans..we care for the country, you care for yourselves.
Here we go again. No one said we shouldn't pay taxes. That is something you are not understanding.

The point is.. We already pay enough in taxes. if waste was cut out of government... we pay enough in taxes. If porkulous bills were not passed, our taxes would be plenty.

if the govt could just be responsible.... we pay enough in taxes.

And as far as schools, the government can't run those well, so they should give people a choice to keep their money if they want to send their kids somewhere else.

I did agree with the wars, and beleive that is one thing the government has the right to do is spend tax money defending the country. Not blowing it on crap programs that do not work.

We care for ourselves. There is a typical Lib - guilt trip. We don't care about this country. Can you get off the "libs care more" bandwagon.

Of course we care, that's why we don't want obama to spend more money than anyone has in the history of the world... in just a few months.

Repubicans love this country. You never hear them bashng america.. But you hear it plenty from Libs.

We just do not beleive that the govt should be the answer to everyone's problems. That was never the intenet. Govt was supposed to play a very small role in our lives. that's called freedom.

Day by day, our freedoms are getting challenged thru these economic passages.

What cars we drive, what we listen to. All of this is getting pushed into the economic bills and it sucks.

LOL Popeye, I dont pay taxes

I get back every year what they took from me and then more.

See it works like this, the steal from people like Big Rob and give to me

I pay state taxes though

Revolting will only work if hundreds of thousands if not millions refused to pay
you cant jail all of them

Here we go again. No one said we shouldn't pay taxes. That is something you are not understanding.

The point is.. We already pay enough in taxes. if waste was cut out of government... we pay enough in taxes. If porkulous bills were not passed, our taxes would be plenty.

if the govt could just be responsible.... we pay enough in taxes.

And as far as schools, the government can't run those well, so they should give people a choice to keep their money if they want to send their kids somewhere else.

I did agree with the wars, and beleive that is one thing the government has the right to do is spend tax money defending the country. Not blowing it on crap programs that do not work.

We care for ourselves. There is a typical Lib - guilt trip. We don't care about this country. Can you get off the "libs care more" bandwagon.

Of course we care, that's why we don't want obama to spend more money than anyone has in the history of the world... in just a few months.

Repubicans love this country. You never hear them bashng america.. But you hear it plenty from Libs.

We just do not beleive that the govt should be the answer to everyone's problems. That was never the intenet. Govt was supposed to play a very small role in our lives. that's called freedom.

Day by day, our freedoms are getting challenged thru these economic passages.

What cars we drive, what we listen to. All of this is getting pushed into the economic bills and it sucks.

I say pay no taxes til they learn to spend what they get responsible
and then pay less and only for actual Federal needs like military and roads

I dont mind paying for schools but I work for the school district and I see the horrible horrible waste. I think they should be forced to do a better job, we spend so much money and our kids drag behind the world in education

why not this. When we fill out our W-4 with holding. let's be given the choice if we want to pay for the crap services.

School unions
Abortions
Pork projects

If we do not, we are not entitled to them, and we won't use them.

why not this. When we fill out our W-4 with holding. let's be given the choice if we want to pay for the crap services.

School unions
Abortions
Pork projects

If we do not, we are not entitled to them, and we won't use them.

I would LOVE THAT

Id check military and roads and defense and if they promised to only fund those things I would donate more of my money

I'll draft a W-4 up.

Libs can choose what they want their tax money spent on and conservatives get to choose what they want.

Everyone is happy again. Peace and tranquility.

Werbung:
I'll draft a W-4 up.

Libs can choose what they want their tax money spent on and conservatives get to choose what they want.

Everyone is happy again. Peace and tranquility.

oh do a poll

have mulitiple options of what we would have our tax money to go to

make sure you have military defense and roads cuz thats my thing

then have abortions and homosexual transgender operations for the liberals to pick from

Back