Teabaggers on parade

Popeye

Just your normal everyday teabagging wingnuts...loony, Faux News watchin', uninformed and of course...racist.

signcomp1.jpg

signcomp3.jpg

IMG_2515-367x275.jpg

29374566.jpg

Werbung:
The last one is a bit unsupportable.

Otherwise I agree with all the others.

Just your normal everyday teabagging wingnuts...loony, Faux News watchin', uninformed and of course...racist.

IMG_2515-367x275.jpg
Sorry, honey......it's STLL Philo T. Farnsworth!

Ya' can't take a Dead-O-Head ANYwhere, without being embarrassed by them...

:rolleyes:

my fav is the first one, can anyone please make it into a close up alone for my obama memories album?

Wow great stuff there popeye, thanks for the thread!

I really like that term obamunism

I think it shall be my new favorite word

The last one is a bit unsupportable.

Otherwise I agree with all the others.

The one I'd disagree with is the gal carrying the Confederate flag. I've no problem with the "Dixie pride" that the flag signifies to so many southerners, but it also carries a bitter overtone of past racism we simply do not need to support our cause.

One gal, one flag - no biggie overall, except in the eye of those who would rather NOT pull the plank out of it.

1) Ultra Pimp...
2) Pimp-a-licious man...
3) A man of superior looks. A player of players...
4) Guy who is suddenly attractive to women and scores regularly...
5) A major, major pimping person...
6) A player whose pimp game is internationally known...

and several more, listed at Urban Dictionary.

Well that does not fit obama at all

he does not have superior looks
and I do not find him attractive in the least!

Ok I dont agree with that particular poster at all!

But I really do like the first one, its funny and good cartoon art, and I like that new words obamunism.

The one I'd disagree with is the gal carrying the Confederate flag. I've no problem with the "Dixie pride" that the flag signifies to so many southerners, but it also carries a bitter overtone of past racism we simply do not need to support our cause.

One gal, one flag - no biggie overall, except in the eye of those who would rather NOT pull the plank out of it.

I did not notice the flag, I can see how it could be thought of as pro slavery since obama is half black, so I agree with you it was not the time or place to have that flag. I half think it was a plant to make the flag look bad exc.

how many showed up? we have been at soccer games all day

Wow great stuff there popeye, thanks for the thread!

I really like that term obamunism

I think it shall be my new favorite word
Yeah....you folks are notorious for your alternative to basic-English.

get_a_brain_morans.jpg

(Try to control yourselves; Lady Freepers!!!!!)​

Shaman is just upset because the liberals.. basically have no cause to rally around.
They have everything they want..

Obama and Dems controlling both houses of congress.

What's a liberal to do without a cause? Rag on others with a cause. Sounds like complete boredom to me. Maybe Shaman should get a cause... or a life!

Shaman is just upset because the liberals.. basically have no cause to rally around.
They have everything they want..

Obama and Dems controlling both houses of congress.

What's a liberal to do without a cause? Rag on others with a cause. Sounds like complete boredom to me. Maybe Shaman should get a cause... or a life!

True. Since I refuse to waste my time reading his drivel, I also want to thank you for not quoting it into your post.

The cause... that's an interesting thought, as I've been mulling this so much lately. I guess I'd love to have one of the liberal/progressives answer my question: What exactly is it that you'd like to see accomplished, what this country should be and become? Ridicule, mockery and assault on our faith and principals seems to be their primary tactic, but to what end?

3911860397_3355bc6f5d.jpg

Thousands of people performing service for their country!
God smiled on DC today!

Werbung:
MSNBC Covers the 9/12R dc rally. I guess they couldn't ignore the hundreds of thousands....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32811199/ns/politics-more_politics/

CBS Does too!
http://www.cbs.com/cbs_evening_news/video.php?cid=CBS%20Evening%20News&pid=X_GgkOyjeK_o9CBO5xXMTKOHO5dU4HkN&category=recent&play=true

This type of movement can't be manufactured. Hundreds of thousands of people, none, mind you, with pre-printed signs as in Acorn, SEIU. None of them recruited from craigslist.
No one had to pay these people.

This is real and it is getting bigger and bigger. Obama may not want to face it, but he will not be able to ignore it much longer.

Back