Teachers in US hand out snacks and fruits

Is there any point where we draw the line and say that the human race cannot take anymore of the ecosystem for their personal use? Is there ANYTHING that you would save even if it cost human lives? Is all life and all material on this planet acceptable to be used as fodder for human ends?

Yes,

I dont think we should build condo's in the jungle, we should leave that for the wild animals :)

but as for this delta smelt...what they are doing is crazy, first they dont even know if the dumb fish is in danger, they are unsure if its bass eating it or if its going through the grates. Catch the damn things and relocate them or build a grate that wont suck in the delta smelt. but dont make thousands of people suffer because they "might" be the problem

Werbung:
Yes, extreme environmentalists are hard to deal with. Anyone who simply doesn't accept established science is difficult to deal with, and the extremists are among those using emotionalism over rational thought.

I've clashed with some of them myself.

Now, get out there and catch some of those stripers out of the Umpqua. It is your duty to the sturgeon. Not only that, but catching stripers is fun, and they are tasty as well.

I catch those bass all the time then I release them. They taste like crap and stink to high heaven but they are fun to catch.

Best caught on an ultra light ugly stick IMHO

Back