Tebow and the Left's Religious Bigotry

Werbung:
It is dire

Decrying the teaching of pernicious lies is not bigotry

Hatred of religion is a rational response to the horror of it

It is dire

Decrying the teaching of pernicious lies is not bigotry

Hatred of religion is a rational response to the horror of it

Yes, it is bigotry in the USA. We all have the right to display religious freedom in the USA.
Hatred of religion is what leads to a decadent society since we get our morals from religous teachings.

No one is being forced by Tim Tebow to believe.

Don't be ridiculous

Religion is a massive cause of death, discrimination, anti-science, intolerance etc

You have got to mentally ill to be an adult that buys its ludicrous pronouncements

Don't be ridiculous

Religion is a massive cause of death, discrimination, anti-science, intolerance etc

You have got to mentally ill to be an adult that buys its ludicrous pronouncements

Christianity is not just a religion, it's a philosophy. I agree religion can be used as a reason for murder, discrimination, etc. I'm just saying religious freedom is a constitutional right in the USA. Is that what you disagree with?

Just like you cant pray in School. Students were suspended for Tebowing.
http://www.statesman.com/sports/students-suspended-for-tebowing-2037097.html

But when Muslims pray to Allah in public school nothing gets done to em
http://www.fontcraft.com/liberty/?p=47671
http://www.fontcraft.com/liberty/?p=47671

Muslims became a victim class for the left right after 9/11. They joined the other victim classes that Dems use in their politics of division and warfare against American tradition and culture

all QBs are lucky to win but he is not the worst QB playing. 11 tds against 2 picks, nearly 1500 yds and a respectable 83.6 rating.

half those points where put up against the vikings...who I can could put up a 400 yard 3 TD game against left handed...( the worse secondary I have ever seen buy a long shot)

When your winning games that after 3 qt's you have not broken 100 yards throwing..thats not skill..thats a good Deffence.

half those points where put up against the vikings...who I can could put up a 400 yard 3 TD game against left handed...( the worse secondary I have ever seen buy a long shot)

When your winning games that after 3 qt's you have not broken 100 yards throwing..thats not skill..thats a good Deffence.

and a solid run game

What is Tebow was a muslim and stopped in the middle of a game to bow and pray to mecca? Would the media be mocking?

I think mocking would be light for what they would do if you stopped in the middle of a game...Worse then if Tebow did. Also add to mocking...add right wing Christians calling for him to be removed from the team and a boycott of the games for letting a terrorist play. I notice you don't seem to care much when Lowes and others start pulling there ads from a tv show...because it shows Muslims in daily life...acting like normal people...highly offensive...they should all be shown as Terrorist or not shown at all.

I think mocking would be light for what they would do if you stopped in the middle of a game...Worse then if Tebow did. Also add to mocking...add right wing Christians calling for him to be removed from the team and a boycott of the games for letting a terrorist play. I notice you don't seem to care much when Lowes and others start pulling there ads from a tv show...because it shows Muslims in daily life...acting like normal people...highly offensive...they should all be shown as Terrorist or not shown at all.

Lowes pulled ads because their paying customers complained. As everyone knows, the customer is always right.

Werbung:
Lowes pulled ads because their paying customers complained. As everyone knows, the customer is always right.

actually the cuts is often wrong...and it proves my point...who are these custamers that are so offended that they air a ad on a tv show that shows Muslims? A bunch or Taliban Christians. The only thing to object to about the show is, oooo Muslims.

Some of you cry about how persecuted the poor Christians are...they should try being any other Religion.

Back