Tebow and the Left's Religious Bigotry

actually the cuts is often wrong...and it proves my point...who are these custamers that are so offended that they air a ad on a tv show that shows Muslims? A bunch or Taliban Christians. The only thing to object to about the show is, oooo Muslims.

Some of you cry about how persecuted the poor Christians are...they should try being any other Religion.

its those customers that spend money. the customer is always right.

Werbung:
its those customers that spend money. the customer is always right.

clearly you have never done sales...or you would know the Customers are often idiots, they are often wrong, and but sometimes they are wrong and you give in...and sometimes you tell them sorry you feel that way, and call it a day...because they are wrong. Often they are not just wrong, they are also Liers. Its fun. I can tell you there have been more then a few times the cust was wrong...and though they did not agree...I lost the sale and felt good about it...because sometimes people are idiots and don't need to be told that.

clearly you have never done sales...or you would know the Customers are often idiots, they are often wrong, and but sometimes they are wrong and you give in...and sometimes you tell them sorry you feel that way, and call it a day...because they are wrong. Often they are not just wrong, they are also Liers. Its fun. I can tell you there have been more then a few times the cust was wrong...and though they did not agree...I lost the sale and felt good about it...because sometimes people are idiots and don't need to be told that.

done plenty of sales, owned a store. you can choose to stick with facts or you can choose to not create a vocal enemy or more correctly in this case, a whole pack of enemies. this decision costs Lowes no money and makes sense given the show's declining ratings. its a simple decision.

I think mocking would be light for what they would do if you stopped in the middle of a game...Worse then if Tebow did. Also add to mocking...add right wing Christians calling for him to be removed from the team and a boycott of the games for letting a terrorist play. I notice you don't seem to care much when Lowes and others start pulling there ads from a tv show...because it shows Muslims in daily life...acting like normal people...highly offensive...they should all be shown as Terrorist or not shown at all.

Lowes has the right like everyone else in a free society to advertise where they want. The rest of the your post is just more emotional rhetoric of muslim victimization.

done plenty of sales, owned a store. you can choose to stick with facts or you can choose to not create a vocal enemy or more correctly in this case, a whole pack of enemies. this decision costs Lowes no money and makes sense given the show's declining ratings. its a simple decision.

and why does advertising create Enemies? Just because it has Muslims it must make enemies? If it was a Christian show, people would be pissed...but its just Muslims...not like they are real americans anyway.

and why does advertising create Enemies? Just because it has Muslims it must make enemies? If it was a Christian show, people would be pissed...but its just Muslims...not like they are real americans anyway.

its possible some would be pissed over a Christian show but I don't recall "Seventh Heaven" engendering any outcry. and it's ratings were consistant so no need to drop them. Lowes was able to take carer of it's customers and drop a bad advertising decision all in one fell swoop.

no one cares about a bad QB who is lucky he wins.

They don't? Poll released about a week ago:

The survey also found that Tim Tebow of the Denver Broncos is America's favorite right now (15%), followed by Eli Manning (14%); Peyton (12%); and Drew Brees, Rodgers and Tom Brady (10% each).

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/how-bout-them-packers-fp3himb-136045233.html

Btw, I frequent a lot of left leaning sites...and the majority of people are down on Tebow almost solely because of his religion.

its possible some would be pissed over a Christian show but I don't recall "Seventh Heaven" engendering any outcry. and it's ratings were consistant so no need to drop them. Lowes was able to take carer of it's customers and drop a bad advertising decision all in one fell swoop.

Just keep pretending it was about ratings...

They don't? Poll released about a week ago:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/how-bout-them-packers-fp3himb-136045233.html

Btw, I frequent a lot of left leaning sites...and the majority of people are down on Tebow almost solely because of his religion.

I highly doubt that...no one I know cares one way or the other....the only debate is is a good qb or not...I say no...and I dont think he ever will be. I can say I find his Pastor to be a idiot...as he was coming out saying his Religion is why the broncos are winning...People who think God cares about sports teams are idiots.

If all the muslims converted to Christianity, this world would be a much nicer safer place.

And if there was NO man made religion at all. . .the world would be even nicer and safer. . .no more religious wars, no more prejudices, no more interfering in political decisions.

Yes, man made religions (all man made religions) have not been kind to humans! They have divided us instead of uniting us.

Werbung:
Back