Tebow and the Left's Religious Bigotry

you asked for scriptural validation, you got it. a thank you would have been an appropriate response.

You didn't provide scriptural validation. . .just INTERPRETATION of the scriptures. Where does it say "the Son, Jesus of Nazareth?"

I only believe in the Bible and in scriptures (both written by MEN) as "guidelines" that come from a time when men's knowledge was VERY limited, and their need for power and control huge.

But I believe even LESS in the MANY interpretations of man written scriptures.

Just as the name "Allah" is the NORMAL name for God. . .so if you took the scriptures LITERALLY, the true name of God would be Allah, and the Muslims would have it right!

Werbung:
I only believe in the Bible and in scriptures (both written by MEN) as "guidelines" that come from a time when men's knowledge was VERY limited, and their need for power and control huge.

Sweet Heart, if you know anything about the Bible, you would know it was written by God not MEN.

And, why do you HATE men so much? hahahahhah....

if you know anything about the Bible....

has not demonstrated this but this is not uncommon among RCC (euro or otherwise but it started in Europe) as they have this idea that you should only hear of it via the clergy. too easy for simpletons to misunderstand you know (sound familiar ?)

You didn't provide scriptural validation. . .just INTERPRETATION of the scriptures. Where does it say "the Son, Jesus of Nazareth?"

But I believe even LESS in the MANY interpretations of man written scriptures.

Just as the name "Allah" is the NORMAL name for God. . .so if you took the scriptures LITERALLY, the true name of God would be Allah, and the Muslims would have it right!

You said there were no scriptures saying Jesus is the Creator. I provided one and there are more. I don't say anything unless I can back it up. My arguments are based on fact, not emotion. You're only going to have frustration with emotinal arguments.

You said there were no scriptures saying Jesus is the Creator. I provided one and there are more. I don't say anything unless I can back it up. My arguments are based on fact, not emotion. You're only going to have frustration with emotinal arguments.

I do not consider ANYTHING related to the Bible or scripture, or quoran or any ancient documents written by men as FACTS. But I do respect that people believe in those writing and that they do so in good faith.

Whatever your beliefs are, it is a moot point to me, and my beliefs (and my non-beliefs) should be a moot point to you.
In this debate, what is important is that ALL beliefs are worthy of being mentionned, and it certainly doesn't mean that I want to impose my spiritual beliefs on you or anyone else. I just want to express that everyone doesn't feel the way you do, and everyone doesn't consider the Bible or the scriptures as the LITERAL word of God, but rather the interpretation of an Universal God's will viewed through the limitations of human kind (cultural mores, time frame, limitation in understanding and in knowledge in the specific time frame those "documents" were written (after having been passed as oral history for thousands of years, by people even less evolved as the "writers" of those documents)

There is no reason why we can't just agree to disagree. It doesn't make you a bad person, and it certainly doesn't make me a bad person.
What ever makes you happy and promote a serene, congruency with our deepest conscience is what we all try to accomplish.
By the way. . .I most certainly do not based my FAITH on "emotions," and I have no more (but no less) facts than you do.

I do not consider ANYTHING related to the Bible or scripture, or quoran or any ancient documents written by men as FACTS. But I do respect that people believe in those writing and that they do so in good faith.

Whatever your beliefs are, it is a moot point to me, and my beliefs (and my non-beliefs) should be a moot point to you.
In this debate, what is important is that ALL beliefs are worthy of being mentionned, and it certainly doesn't mean that I want to impose my spiritual beliefs on you or anyone else. I just want to express that everyone doesn't feel the way you do, and everyone doesn't consider the Bible or the scriptures as the LITERAL word of God, but rather the interpretation of an Universal God's will viewed through the limitations of human kind (cultural mores, time frame, limitation in understanding and in knowledge in the specific time frame those "documents" were written (after having been passed as oral history for thousands of years, by people even less evolved as the "writers" of those documents)

There is no reason why we can't just agree to disagree. It doesn't make you a bad person, and it certainly doesn't make me a bad person.
What ever makes you happy and promote a serene, congruency with our deepest conscience is what we all try to accomplish.
By the way. . .I most certainly do not based my FAITH on "emotions," and I have no more (but no less) facts than you do.

Open, everyone gets that you're not Christian or anything else for that matter. You stated that you did not think that there was scripture noting Christ as Creator so some was provided. the intent was edification not conversion, query made query answered.

It has nothing to do with what I feel or believe. It has to do with what the Scripture says. YOU stated that you did not believe Scripture stated Jesus was the Creator and I said it did. Nothing personal on my part. I'm right and you're wrong, that's all.

Open, everyone gets that you're not Christian or anything else for that matter. You stated that you did not think that there was scripture noting Christ as Creator so some was provided. the intent was edification not conversion, query made query answered.

I do not find your "facts" convincing.
Man's word doesn't make God's word.
No big deal. . .you keep on enjoying your beliefs, and I will follow mine. I do not usually put a lot of credence in circular reasoning.

It has nothing to do with what I feel or believe. It has to do with what the Scripture says. YOU stated that you did not believe Scripture stated Jesus was the Creator and I said it did. Nothing personal on my part. I'm right and you're wrong, that's all.

I stated that I do not believe that the "Scriptures" are the literal word of God, but they are an interpretation made by man.
If you want to believe you are right.. . .be my guest, no skin of my back!

You believe what you wish to believe. I'll do the same.

I do not find your "facts" convincing.
Man's word doesn't make God's word.
No big deal. . .you keep on enjoying your beliefs, and I will follow mine. I do not usually put a lot of credence in circular reasoning.

you asked for scriptural reference, not facts. you got just that. the correct response is thank you.

I'm sorry, I do not feel that a thank you is warranted.

I have my own bible, I go to a bible class once a week, I can use the web quite effectively and I have direct access (and the ability) to read the Bible and the New Testament in more than one language, so finding "quotes" in the scriptures if not an issue.
What is more difficult (in fact, impossible) to find, are FACTS.

One fact, for exemple, is that at the time when Jesus was alive, he very probably referred to GOD as ALLAH!
Which is a FACT that is not often mentionned by Christians. . .wonder why?

But it is not a huge issue for me. . .because it is just another proof that scriptures and dogmas are limited by HUMAN limitations, such as CULTURAL mores, LANGUAGE, and knowledge of the natural/scientific world.

So, as I said before, if you are expecting a "thank you" for something I have no interest in (if I did, I could have easily found it), I'm afraid you'll be disappointed! ;)

I have my own bible, I go to a bible class once a week, I can use the web quite effectively and I have direct access (and the ability) to read the Bible and the New Testament in more than one language, so finding "quotes" in the scriptures if not an issue.

One fact, for exemple, is that at the time when Jesus was alive, he very probably referred to GOD as ALLAH!

But it is not a huge issue for me. . .because it is just another proof that scriptures and dogmas are limited by HUMAN limitations, such as CULTURAL mores, LANGUAGE, and knowledge of the natural/scientific world.

So, as I said before, if you are expecting a "thank you" for something I have no interest in (if I did, I could have easily found it), I'm afraid you'll be disappointed! ;)

well perhaps you might have considered checkin g your claim before you made it.
I did not expect thanks over this but can we just declare it a given that you have no use of scripture ? mentioning it in every post is overkill.

Werbung:

If you had no interest then why did you make a post stating that you didn't believe Scripture stated Jesus is the Creator? Are you conused?

Back